[6] ✽ The Alley ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jimin) - Lie ●

You waved at your best friend once more before turning on your heels and walking away to your home.

"BYE YUNA, AND DON'T FORGET TO ASK HIS NUMBER IF YOU MEET HIM AGAIN!"

You scowled, not turning back but instead holding your flustered cheeks and running away into the farther distance due to the embarrassment Sora just gave you.

She really is quite irritating sometimes, whenever or whatever topic it is she won't rest until she makes a big issue out of it.

How cute.

You smiled as you turned on the road and continued to walk while remembering all the stupid things Sora and you used to do.

Yeonwoo had broken her trust and hurted her a lot and that's probably the reason why Sora acts so happy and hyped up, noisy in order to hide how much lonely she was and how much pain she was still suffering through.

Though being your best friend, she never tried to burden you with her problems but instead tried to cheer you up. You were really grateful for having such a thoughtful friend.

You suddenly stopped walking, breathing heavily when you inspected your surroundings. This is not where you are supposed to be.