[17] ✽ Atonements ✽

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Awake ●

Anxiously you bit your lips as you paced around your room, trying not to bump into any object in the process. Worry was the only feeling crawling on your whole mind and each passing second felt like a whole hour of distress.

"The user you have called is not answering-"

Without any second thought you ended the call and dialed in the same number, hoping that the other person would pick up but to your dismay, the machine answered your call again.

"Pick up the damn call will you? Are you ignoring me right now?"

You angrily scolded your imaginary friend as you tossed your phone on your bed and sat down, sighing. Sora was being a stubborn girl, not even willing to pick up your calls after last week's coffee incident.

Rubbing your face tiredly, you face palmed yourself while closing your eyes tightly in hopes to control the warm tears trying to escape your eyes. But you could feel the failure as the warm liquid falls down much quickly, seeping out of your fingers and to your lap.

All you wanted was to ask whether she was okay, to hear her voice and her lame jokes, her playful pranks but it was all missing out. Even Yoongi could not get a hold of Sora much to your frustration.

You sniffled and wiped away your tears, reaching out for your phone and unlocking it. Going to the messaging app, you quickly typed a message to your best friend.

Me:
   -Sora, we need to talk. Please come to the park right now or else I am marching into your house.

Knowing that she had seen the message, you got up and washed your face before grabbing your white sweater and putting it on. Picking up your phone, you headed downstairs while telling your mother.

"Mom, I am going out for a while."

"Okay come home soon."

Putting on a pair of black converse, you walked outside not caring if you closed the door behind because you didn't wanted to be late.

Walking was not enough to satisfy your worries so you started sprinting towards the park near the sidewalk café, the second place where Sora and you always met.

You checked around, looking for a girl with brunette hair but couldn't see anyone. Sora had never stood you up so you were sure she would come. Deciding to wait, you sat down on the bench and waited.

Five minutes turned to ten minutes then to fifteen and twenty. Time kept on passing as you waited but Sora never came. You started feeling anxious, hoping she was not sick or anything else for her late arrival.

She will come, right?

The same question danced inside your head you stood up and paced everywhere in search for her but it was only a bunch of kids playing in the other side.

This was it. You could not wait for her anymore as twenty five minutes had already passed and so was your patience. You knew something was not right and you picked out your phone, quickly typing a message before running towards Sora's house.