[16] ✽ A Deal ✽

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - ON ●

You ran with all the energy you could muster up towards the office where you were supposed to be working right now. Looking at your wrist watch, you nearly cursed when you realised that there was only 3 minutes left before the lunch break would be officially over.

"Excuse me!"

You half-shouted against a group of people standing nearing the door entrance as you rushed into the enormous building, trying to get in the elevator on time before it closes.

To help your desperate cry, a hand popped out and pressed the open button when the door was half closed. You thankfully entered in time, panting real hard as you wiped the sweat on your forehead.

"Thank yo-"

Your words hung in the air halfway when you turned to face the person who helped you. Blinking twice, your confusion turned into irritation as you glared at the male who smiled cheekily at you.

Park Yeonwoo.

"Did you go out for lunch?" He asked cheerfully while you scoffed and turned away from him, stepping aside.

He kept on smiling like an idiot at you and all you could do was ignore his unnecessary questions when one hit you hard.

"Do you still hate me?"

His voice sounded so sad and broken, you couldn't help but glance at him unsure of what to say. Of course you disliked him because he was the main reason Sora got broken in the first place.

In your heart you did not actually hate him because he took great care of both Sora and you. Maybe he is really guilty but you could not fully forgive him, yet.

"No, I don't hate you. I just despise you for breaking Sora's trust."

His eyes widened when he heard your soft voice, his heart feeling an ecstasy of relieveness after a long time. The elevator door opened and before he could say anything, you walked out towards the room where you needed to be.

1:00 p.m

It was exactly the time you were supposed to be here and you actually felt proud, being on time. Knocking on the metal door, you unlocked it and pushed it swift open only to release a soft gasp.

What you saw was nothing you expected at all. Papers were lying here and there, scattered all over the room. Files were messily stacked up and at last on the table was your boss, Mr. Jungkook.

He was slumped on the table still holding a pen, his glasses cutely resting on the bridge of his nose. His perfectly styled hair was messed up and he was peacefully snoring over some papers.

"Wow what happened in this room? It looks like a storm was brewed here."

You talked particularly to yourself as you removed your bag and kept it on the seat. Sighing, you rolled up your shirt sleeves and started gathering the mess of papers on the floor.