[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - House of Cards ●

"Do you think this will work?"

You rolled your eyes.

Glancing around, you noticed that other people were becoming lesser inside the hotel and so was your chance of mixing in with the audience, hoping not to get caught in action.

"Why aren't you answeringㅡ wait are you okay? Yuna?"

"Jungkook shut up and let her do her work properly."

"But hyung she isn't answering! What if she is in trouble?"

You skipped the urge to groan, massaging your temples in an attempt to escape the headache dancing on it. But sadly it remained there like those two male voices in your ear.

Gripping the small mic you pinned on your brooch, you noticed that it was not safe for you to speak so you hesitantly stood up. The other person in your vision was still seated calmly and you believed that it was okay to head to the washroom for a minute.

So you carefully peeled yourself from your hiding seat and walked towards the bathroom where you were hoping for some privacy. The male voices in your ears were still arguing and you did your best to calm down.

"But hyung just ask her!"

"I said no Jungkook."

"Seokjin you are so mean-"

Shutting the stall door, you noticed the bathroom was empty so you sighed before taking in a breath.

"Can the two of you shut up and let me do my work?!"

You hissed angrily, watching down your nose was wrinkled and your eyes were filled with exhaustion in them. The two bickerings in your earbuds stopped at once, allowing silence to fill the air.

"To answer you Jungkook, I am fine."

"Then you should have answered me! I was so worried-"

"Do you want me to blow my cover? What do you think people will say when they see a girl dressed in black, sitting in a corner of the hotel and whispering into her jacket?"

There was another stretch of silence and you sighed loudly, too tired to argue for longer.

"Seokjin, did you get anything?"

"No Yuna. She seems to be waiting for someone but it's hard to say anything for sure."

You took a look at yourself, dressed in black like a spy and wondered if it was too shabby or suspicious to be worn in such an elegant hotel.

"Okay, I'll just wait."

Seokjin hesitated, "are you sure? We can come to pick you up and do this tomorrow or even forget it."

"What are you saying Seokjin? Tomorrow is Friday, the day we cannot afford to meet without any evidence. I am not giving up tonight, not until I get something."