[65] ✽ Next Step ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Coffee ●

"So, what's our next step?"

Seokjin asks as he munches into a big hamburger. You stop yourself from chuckling as a few splotches of red ketchup remain over the corner of his lips, making him look ridiculously funny while he eats.

Like a grown-up baby.

"I am serious here and you are giggling at my face?" He raises a brow before shaking his head. "But it's understandable. You haven't seen my handsome face for days so your eyes probably missed seeing me so much. Take your time to stare, I will allow myself to be adored by only you for today."

"How grateful I am," you scoffed.

Currently, the two of you were seated outside a restaurant because Seokjin did not want girls to hover around him inside. Looking inside through the transparent glass you noticed that almost every girl inside the restaurant was trying to peek at Seokjin who was seated outside with carefree.

So he was not lying.

Some girls were even clicking pictures even though they had other people as a company and suddenly an idea popped in your head.

"Hey Seokjin, do you like girls fawning over you all the time?"

"Hm? I guess I do, the attention feels good."

You nod. At least your plan would not upset him, you knew because he loved the attention. Before he could talk more, you stand up and ask him to stand up as well. He follows your actions, confused but obedient.

"Stay out here, near the door. And come in only when I tell you to, got it?"

He opened his mouth to argue but you quickly head in. All the girls who were looking at you and Seokjin looked away, pretending that they did not just spy on the two of you. One of the girls was holding a book upside down, acting like she was engrossed in the book when she was not.

You snort, then clear your throat to catch the attention of all the customers in the restaurant.

"Hello everyone, may I please have all of your attention?"

All heads turn to you and you gulp, already regretting why you started this plan but decided to end it anyways.

"My friend out there is quite rich and today he is feeling generous so he wanted me to inform you that he will be paying for all the drinks you buy in this restaurant within five minutes."

Some raised their brows and you half expected them to insult you, maybe throw their food at you. But everyone blinked in surprise before some girls gasped aloud.

"Really? T-That gentleman over there?"

A girl asked and you recognized her as the one who clicked a picture of Seokjin and was holding her book upside down.

"Indeed. You may commonly know him as Mr Kim Seokjin."

Some more girls squealed, some whispered to each other because you knew Seokjin had a good influence over every girl. You grinned.