[60] ✽ The announcement ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Stay ●

"So you mean to say, that really happened?"

You rolled your eyes.

"Was I speaking in Chinese the whole time Sora?"

"No, it's just, hard to believe it you know? I didn't expect Seokjin to turn out so dark."

You stop combing your hair and glance at the phone kept on the table.

"Right? I still cannot understand why he was so obsessed with winning since it was just a stupid game."

"Yuna, you don't understand do you?"

"Hmm, understand what?"

Sora sighed on the other side of the phone and you wondered what was she trying to tell you. Since her marriage and her absence, video calls and messages had increased between the two of you but you wished you could meet her for real.

She told you how her new life in Daegu was fascinating because Yoongi's parents treated her like their own daughter. Even her husband became more kind and loving which made you happy because almost every day, Sora seemed to be glowing.

"Whatever it is, you can't move out since you are involved."

"I have no clue what you are saying but sure bestie." You jokingly answered.

You had already told your best friend about what happened in the carnival yesterday as you tried to get ready for the office today. Too sad the holiday was only for a day but you also had to go to the office and ask your boss why he suddenly disappeared.

Grabbing your coffee, you sipped it and exhaled out a loud breath because the beverage refreshed you.

"Here's what I think. Seokjin likes you."

You coughed, glad that you swallowed the coffee before hearing Sora's response or else your floor will be soaked with dark spilt coffee.

"What? Sora don't give stupid assumptions."

"Yuna!" Sora let out a dramatic cry, "I am serious. I think- no screw that, I know Seokjin likes you. Maybe even love."

You became paralyzed for a moment and tuned out of the explanation Sora was giving you in support of her assumption and sureness. How could you believe that? Surely, Seokjin favoured you but love? He won't even like you, that you were sure of.

The thought itself was strange to imagine, to be romantically involved with Seokjin, a person whom you look forward as a friend not boyfriend or lover.

"And that's why I believe he likes you."

"Huh?" You snapped out of your daze and asked aloud.

"Did you just zone out? I can't believe this girl. Here I am, explaining about a guy who likes you to a crazy extent and you are dreaming there. I wish I can come out of this phone and slap you for once."