[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (vocal line) - Dimple ●

You yawned, feeling fully refreshed now that you had taken an early morning shower, quite frankly before anyone else woke up. The friendly walls of Sora's room brought you many memories you had made with her.

With her gone, the house would be so empty. Though Yoongi and Sora convinced you to move in after they get married and leave, you politely denied because it was their house.

Moreover, you didn't feel like living away from your mother.

"I feel like going on a walk."

You quietly talked to yourself, nodding before grabbing a pair of white pants and a pink summer blouse. Since you had a sleepover over at Sora's house yesterday, these were the only extra clothes you could find.

After changing, you glanced at the figure of your best friend still sleeping peacefully and a smile carved itself on your lips.

'Dear Sora, I am heading out for a walk and I'll grab some breakfast on the way. I'll call you later.
-Yuna.'

After scribbling the small note, you hastily pasted it on the bedstand. Grabbing your phone and purse, you headed downstairs, careful not to wake up Yoongi.

"Ah, the morning air is nice."

You commented.

It was still 7:37, meaning that you had enough time for a good walk. Without any hesitation, you began your journey to stroll around the neighbourhood.

People mostly in jogging suits and exercise clothes were seen along as you trudged along the path, not actually running but walking faster than usual for a stretch.

Out of most, you observed, many people had put on earpiece or headphones to focus on their jog.

Or was it to distract themselves?

It had been a long since you got the chance to freely go on a walk and now that you got the chance, you loved every moment of it. The sun was up high but not hot enough to make you sweat.

"Well, who do we have here?"

You almost screamed when another voice interrupted your thoughts from behind. Immediately stopping your movements, you glanced back and your eyes almost widened in double shock when you realised who the tall person was.

"N-Namjoon?"

"Long time Yuna."

The male in front of you gave a grin, his dimples making you remember those days when you would swoon over them. He was dressed in black sweatpants and a grey hoodie that covered his head, including his hair.

"What are you-"

You were too stunned to complete your words as Namjoon chuckled lightly.