[7] ✽ A Chance ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Love Maze ●

"You didn't had to walk me home."

You said to Namjoon as both of you quietly walked towards your house when he insisted that it was too dangerous for you to go back home alone.

"Its okay Yuna. At least I can be sure that my new friend is safe."

You felt your heart swell in happiness as Namjoon talked, his words proving you that he really considered you as his friend and was trusting you now.

"Who was the guy you think, from before?" You suddenly asked out of the blue, curious like a cat to know why the stranger chased you like a wild horse set loose.

"I don't know maybe the police?"

"Police? Oh please, I don't think so."

"Its true, police usually wanders in that alley to catch criminals."

You stopped walking, and Namjoon followed you behind as he raised his brows to why did you just stop walking.

You slowly turned to face him, mouth agape. Namjoon didn't waste a second to be worried, grabbing your shoulders in a haste.

"Yuna you okay? What happened?"

"Po-poli-.....police." You stuttered the word as you harshly tried to swallow the thoughts.

"What?" Namjoon asked again in utter confusion, as he didn't understand your eerie behavior right now.

"P-police. Police. Police! So you mean we ran away from a police?"

"Yeah, why are you...?"