[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽

{new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Pied Piper ●

"He did what!?"

You almost shouted at your friend but controlled yourself, exhaling out your anger while clenching your fists.

Sora was still a crying mess in front you, sobbing uncontrollably as she told you everything about what had happened to her and her cause for delay to meet you.

"Sora, I-I don't know what to say. But are you sure? I mean, it was not a misunderstanding right?"

You tried to softly ask, hoping that it was all just a mistake and everything would be back to normal soon. But it was not.

Sora shook her head as she dabbed another tissue to her tear soaked face. You wanted to ask more, every details so that you can go and punch the cheater.

You closed your eyes, contemplating the best thing to do right now. But when you opened your eyes and saw the red and swollen eyes of your best friend, it really hurted you deep inside.

"All right Sora. I am sorry, I really am. But please, come on. Lets go home and get you changed. You are too drenched because of the rain and its not good for you."

Sora shook her head as you tried to convince her. You contained your urge to roll your eyes and sighed. What could you do with her now? At this point, she was sure to get sick.

You stood up deciding to take Sora home and sort things out properly. But she hardly budged with her body still seated in a stiff position. Sighing again, you knelt down in front your bestie.

"Sora, look at me."

After much hesitance, Sora looked into your eyes and you could literally feel your heart breaking because her eyes reflected so much pain of betrayal in it.

"Sora I know you are upset. But please, please listen to me? Lets go home, I will stay with you today if you like. Please?"

You requested your best friend and gave her puppy eyes which made her to agree with a silent nod. You smiled back, wiping her tears as you stood up.

But something else or someone caught your attention. You stared at the figure as he ran towards the café in the rain. Making his way in, the figure came to both of you and all you could do was stare at him.

"Sora."

Sora froze when she heard the familiar voice calling her name. How she wanted to directly jump and give him a tight hug, hear him say sorry but she just sat still, not willing to look at him.

"Sora please talk to me, please. Let me explain-"

"Explain what Yoongi!? That what I saw was a lie? An illusion or a misunderstanding!?"

Sora furiously stood up, wiping away her tears as she faced her boyfriend. You stood next to them watching the scene unfold with uncertainty in your mind. It was their personal talk and you did not have any right to interfere.