[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Spring Day ●

You stare at your house, unable to muster the courage to walk inside. Is this the end of my day today? You wonder to yourself, watching the structure of your house. The old house was meticulously structured and you found yourself thinking about how much people must have spent in making the house.

"Layer after layer, something else is unearthed," you mumble.

Even for making such a simple and strong house, people add small designs without leaving out any detail. You cross your arms and observe them, not realising that someone had crept up behind you.

"Everything has a meaning if you look carefully."

Sora's words came floating in your head, referring to the ballet painting in her house which was still there. You never understood the meaning and Sora would always keep you in suspense so you would dismiss it as something useless.

"Caught you."

A hand covered your mouth before you could react and you struggled to remove the stranger's grip. But when you forcefully moved, your bullet wound started to hurt.

You groan in pain when the person starts to drag you towards your house and you panic. What if it was a thief who had attacked your mother already? You moved again but the person clamped their hand even stronger and walked until the two of you tumbled inside your house.

"Surprise!"

Before you could stand up, another shrill voice rang out and the other person jumped over you. You groan at the additional weight, feeling like a sandwich. You glance around in confusion and is surprised to see a familiar face near you.

"S-Sora?"

She rolled her eyes, "no. It's Kim Jong Un."

Nevertheless, she helps you stand up and you turn around to see Yoongi with a small grin. You gasped.

"Did you just kidnap me in front of my house Yoongi?"

"Hey. You were too heavy."

He chuckled, and you continued to stare at the couple. Your mother came up behind and clapped her hands.

"Everyone come in. Let's have dinner."

I might eat but I failed to find Jungkook. What if he had not eaten yet?

"I am not hungry," you softly speak.

Your mother's smile visibly weakens and you bite your lip in regret.

"Yuna you need to eat-"

"I already ate!" You lie, referring to the small kimbap and a bottle of strawberry juice in the afternoon.

"What? When?"

"Earlier, when I went out so I am quite full."