[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽

.{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jin) - Abyss ●

"I still don't understand why you did it."

"Oh come on," you groan. "I already told you Jin, I did it for a reason. I am not trying to take advantage of some kind-"

"I don't mean that."

You frown, "then?"

"I thought you had something for me." He whispers and looks away while you stare at him in silence, still unable to understand what he was trying to tell you. He looks up and scratches his neck, "nevermind."

You nod.

"I only uploaded the video of your charity on social media to create a strong fanbase."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because," you sigh. "What we will face is against public opinion and popularity. Everyone will judge if someone is right or wrong by their social status and not morality."

Seokjin looks at you. "I had no clue."

"The Jeon and Kim are very famous now so people will support them. When we try to do anything, Eunji will try to degrade us and the public will be manipulated to trust them. So I uploaded the video of your charity, to grow some supporters for you when the situation gets tough."

He seems to swallow then gazes away.

"I don't care about their opinion or need anyone Yuna. As long as I have you beside me, we'll be okay."

You stare at him, wondering if he meant the words or only said it for assurance.

These past days Jin has been around you, even taking leave from his office though you warned him not to, he was stubborn enough to disobey you. His behaviour was like the same old, but there was some hesitance whenever he talked with you.

Like he was expecting something from you.

"Okay, rewind back to our plans."

Seokjin's voice brings you back to reality and you blink.

"Plans?"

"To free Jungkook from the marriage."

"I thought we had no plan." You offer.

He sighs. "That's why we are here, to discuss."

You sit in silence, waiting for him to share his plan. But he only stares at you back, probably waiting for you to speak as well. So the two of you sit in silence, wondering who would speak first.

"Seokjin my dear!"

The new voice startles you and you look back to see Mrs Kim walking in the room with a loving but tight smile that gave you shivers. Her presence never failed to make you nervous.

She gives you a look and nods before looking back at her son.

"What are you doing?"