[3] ✽ A Ride ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - So What ●

Jungkook was driving while listening to his butler's rambling, requesting him to come home and what not. He was used to this, always going out and ignoring the earful he gets from his butler.

It was his daily life.

"Master, if you don't come home-"

"I know, Mr. Kang, and don't worry. You know I will come home soon. Just relax."

Jungkook cut off his butler's words and tried to assure him that he would be back soon. He was already on the way. After hearing a sigh Jungkook heard his butler's voice again,

"Sir, it is my duty to keep you responsible and-"

"Why do you always worry sir? Don't worry- Wait I got an incoming call, I will call you later."

Before his butler could retort back, Jungkook ended the call and picked up the other call from his friend.

"Oh Jin, what's up?"

"I told you to call me hyung, I am older!"

Jin blasted through the other side of the phone and sighed heavily, feeling tired. Jungkook grinned at Jin's reply but asked,

"Why do you sound so tired? Did something happened?"

"A lot actually. Pick me up near the park, I am waiting."

"Ah, hyung! I told you I am not your driver. Why do you always make me drive around?"

Jungkook pouted and replied back but nevertheless turned around his car and speeded off towards the direction where his friend had called him.

Jin smirked, hearing the loud roar of the engine on the other side, knowing that Jungkook was on his way despite his complains.