[75] ✽ The Search ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Autumn Leaves ●

You couldn't breathe or believe what you just heard. It was a lie, right? Seokjin was probably trying to tease you because your memory was messed up. But he stares at you with the same expression he had earlier, a mix of guilt and harshness.

"Missing?" You finally voice out, "what do you mean he is missing? How can he just go missing like that?"

"Calm down Yuna. The police are investigating the case."

You give him an incredible look.

"Your best friend went missing and you tell me to relax? How are you even so calm?"

Seokjin gives you a harsh look, "then what am I supposed to do? Go find him when we have no idea where he disappeared? Trust me Yuna, we have searched everywhere he could be."

Your throat clogs. You can't think, breathe or speak and the world is spinning. You want to throw up but also scream and cry. Everything is pushing you to the edge and you cannot hold your tears in. They trickle down, one after the other as you keep on staring at Seokjin.

He relaxes a bit and moves closer, "hey I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry."

You shake your head and sob harder.

"It's my fault Jin. Jungkook is missing because of me."

"Yuna it's no-"

"No! He told me not to do anything, to ruin his marriage or else his father can do anything. I was too stubborn Seokjin, and now Jungkook could be in danger because of me." You cry then wipe your tears. "I must go out and look for him."

Seokjin visibly widens his eyes when you start to remove the small clips on your fingers. He rushes to stop you with force.

"Stop. Yuna I said stop, it's not your fault."

You cry and try to move but his grip is strong on your hands. So you lay your head on his shoulder and cry even harder. He pats your back, stroking them soothingly.

"When you are the one injured, why are you still more worried about others?"

"I can't help it Seokjin-"

"No. Just forget about others. You need to rest before doing anything stupid."

You clamp your mouth shut and he sighs.

"It was my fault anyway, you don't have to be guilty."

You frown, "but how?"

He looked away.

"We. . .kind of entered an argument the night you got injured. I could not think straight and well, blamed it on Jungkook. He left the hospital after that and no one saw him ever since."

Seokjin clenches his hands into fists and you can see how frustrated he looks. You are surprised about the new information but you keep in your questions and rub his back.