[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Jump ●

"Finally!"

You let out an exhausted cry and hugged yourself while running out of the exit for the haunted tunnel. It was one horrible nightmare that you never want to see or even think about. Footsteps followed your trials and you glanced back to see Seokjin chuckling at your relief on coming out.

"That happy?"

"Pfft. Don't try to hide the fact that you were more scared than me Seokjin."

He let out a happy laugh, "I didn't mind as long as you were there with me."

You rolled your eyes. That man was smooth in using cheesy pickup lines no wonder girls were fans of him. He had that aura of royalty like not everyone can reach his standard or talk with him.

Then how did we become friends?

"Were you so scared?"

Seokjin asked in a cooing voice, nudging you teasingly but you were still in your thoughts and answered honestly before thinking properly.

"I was not scared, just felt claustrophobic."

As soon as you said those words it felt like you were snapped out of your thoughts. The world seemingly stopped spinning as you stopped walking, noticing how the two men were frozen behind you with wide eyes.

You internally groaned.

"Guys I-" You start before Seokjin gave you a stupid look before he grabbed your hand, catching you off guard, "Seokjin-"

Without any warning, he pulled you along as Seokjin started running forward. You yelped, almost losing balance but somehow catching up with Seokjin who didn't look back or say anything but only kept running.

What was wrong with him?

He kept running for a few more minutes and you were growing tired as well as worried. So you stopped running and pulled your hand away from his hold which seemed to caught his attention.

"Hyung!"

No sooner later your boss came running, panting and gave a harsh look towards Seokjin.

"What was that hyung? You don't suddenly grab a girl and start running away like that."

Jungkook sounded more than pissed and it surprised you more than the fact that Seokjin was acting weird. How comes he sounded so much worried about you when he thinks of you as nothing?

"I," Seokjin began with a deep breath, looking at you, "I-I am sorry Yuna. I should not have run with you like that but when you said that you felt claustrophobic I couldn't think straight. M-My only concern was getting you out of the place. . ."

You nodded, "thank you Jin and I understand your concern."

"But miss Yuna," you now look at Jungkook who frowned, "why didn't you tell us before? We could cancel going inside."

You shook your head.

"It's okay, I didn't feel too bad since both of you were there and you even held my hand-"