[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (J-Hope) - MAMA ●

"What plan?"

Both Jungkook and Seokjin asked together giving each other goofy glances before turning their attention back on you. You crossed your arms, taking in a breath before speaking.

"I have two but let's revise it one by one."

"Whoa two already?" Jungkook gasped.

"Jungkook shut up, let's hear her out."

"Ah hyung don't shush me like a baby. You know I hate being treated like a kid."

Jungkook closed his eyes and whined like he was really unhappy. Seokjin didn't look a little bit bothered and it was clear that they were used to talk this way.

"That's what you are." Jin retorted.

Jungkook seemed to be annoyed, "I am not Seokjin."

"How dare you call me by my name you disrespectful brat!"

Jin fake gasped and pretended to be hurt while reacting dramatically. Jungkook was retorting back like you have never seen before. Their childish sides were cute but now you were getting annoyed because they were starting to get distracted.

"I can call you that Jin, remember my company is better than yours."

"Says the boy who is still learning to be a CEO."

They kept on bickering and you had enough of their bickering. You hissed in a breath, massaging your temples. The only option you had was threatening them and with the irritation they were causing, you could not care if they were your boss or friend.

"The two of you stop talking before I grab this file and smash your heads."

Immediate silence followed after your threat and you were thankful that they were not arguing any longer. They both looked surprised, not used to your informal side but you didn't have time to care. If needed, hitting them was nothing hard for you.

You grimace in both their direction.

"You are straying from the topic. Are we going to listen to my plan or not?"

"Right," Seokjin cleared his throat because he was clearly embarrassed, "sorry."

"Sorry."

Jungkook apologised with a sheepish smile and you waved off their apologies. It was not the right time to discuss such trivial talks when you needed to make a plan to help Seokjin.

So you began explaining your plan to the two males.

"My first plan is to meet Eunji and talk to her about the whole situation. I know that she hates to be a businesswoman and getting married would put a possible stop for her to be a fashionista. I will use these reasons and try to civically talk it out."

"Do you think she'll agree to meet you?" Jungkook asked.

"It will be tough but she's nothing I cannot crack through."