[29] ✽ Once Again ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Love Maze ●

"Still nothing?"

You shook your head slowly, back and spines aching from the position you were currently sitting in. Some shuffling happened beside you but you didn't care to crane your neck because you had no energy.

A hand started rubbing your back and massaged your tensed shoulders as well, your body instantly relaxing at the familiar comforting motions.

"I can't believe he just said those words without considering my feelings at all."

You complained and closed your eyes trying to solace your mind as a rough yet handsome face began to float in your head. His face was the last thing you wanted to see right now.

The hands continued massaging you and it took your memory back to the day when you did this kind of massage for your ex-boss and he taught you how to relax your finger tensions.

Your eyes flickered down at your fingers before you internally groaned, annoyed at how literally everything around you reminded him today.

But its actually them memories I made with him which still haunts me.

You didn't realise that the person beside you had been massaging you for a while before it stopped and you heard a soft sigh almost inaudible.

Oh damn it.

Internally cursing at your ignorance you quietly straightened up your back and sat properly before glancing at the person seated next to you.

You felt guilty for not thinking about your best friend's situation and solely complaining about your boss to her.

"I am sorry Sora, it's just too stressful for me that I am almost about to lose my mind."

Sora shook her head, "It's alright, I think I can understand your feelings."

"Right?" You moved closer, excited that she was not angry. "I mean I said it just to see his reaction if he cared, I never meant to resign in the first place."

Sora grabbed your hand and carefully held it within her warm palm which made you smile, happy that she was always comforting you. She looked at you with utmost love,

"I know it's hard Yuna, just remember that I am always looking out for you. You are the one person in my life who taught me to love myself and I would give up the world for your sake. So don't let his words discourage you, maybe it was good that you left that company itself."

You gaped at your best friend, speechless and in awe of her heartfelt words. Sora was always making fun and cheering others, hardly serious like this except with some sensitive things.

It was amazing how she thought of you when you could not consider yourself eligible for that much respect. She gave you a tight smile, squeezing your hand in hers before your eyes began to burn.

She must be feeling pressured because of the marriage.

Maybe she wanted to make you happy because she would soon go away. Her wedding was scheduled a few weeks later and time was flying by so easily it made you sadder.