[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (J-Hope) - Daydream ●

"So, everything is back to normal now?"

Upon hearing your question the two men sitting beside you chuckled and you didn't miss the happy grins decorating each of their much-relaxed faces.

"My parents were a little on heat but you know my mom so she took control over everything well."

Seokjin shrugged nonchalantly and you quietly observed him in awe, how much relaxed he was now that the whole marriage stuff was over his head. It was no lie that the heavy burden on his shoulders have been removed and he was practically on cloud nine.

Then you glanced towards your left to see your boss sitting there and innocently sipping his milkshake, a silly smile on his face he failed to hide. But you knew he was happy that the huge problem was now over.

"Now my mother has relaxed off a little and the pressure for marriage is lessened. I guess the case with Eunji shook them."

"Right. I didn't expect her to be doing such actions as well."

You sipped your drink of orange juice, eyes occasionally darting toward your left. Now Jungkook was no longer smiling and you wondered what he was thinking about.

Don't tell me it's about that day, it was literally two days back.

Remembering the accident you had with him in the car and how Jungkook casually talked it out, since then you find yourself constantly aware of everyone around you and how much nervous you get when he was around without any particular reason.

His presence itself was enough to invoke butterflies and emotions in your body and you had no idea why? But why was he pretending like it never happened or perhaps, was he disgusted? You didn't know anything for sure and it didn't help you overcome your irritation and you had no idea why.

Maybe it's because I want him to be affected as much as I am.

"Jungkookㅡ"

You reached out your arm to grab his hand but he noticed it and suddenly jerked his body back, staring at you with wild wide eyes like he could not believe your existence.

Then he realised his odd reaction and tried to smile but you looked away immediately, feeling more than embarrassed.

What was that?

It didn't fail to hurt your feelings that ever since Friday, Jungkook was also doing a great job in avoiding you over most stuff. Usually, he would be sticking close and talk but it looked like he was now keeping a distance from you like he didn't want to be around you.

"Yuna." You turned to your right to see Seokjin looking at you, "do you want anything?"

"Huh?"

What did Seokjin mean by that question?

He chuckled, "I mean you did a great deal to help me solve my problem so do you have anything in mind which you need or want? I want to repay you back."