Happy Birthday

Omg okay.. Neymar is 23.. Wtf.. Leo's probably fucking him right now.

__________

Neymar fell on the bed, exhausted. He was so happy that it was his birthday but he was exhausted. He was a little dizzy and felt disgusting. His clothes were sweaty and he smelled of alcohol.

He chose to take a nice and relaxing bath. He closed his eyes as he peacefully drifted into a calmer place. There was nothing better than finally being home after such a wild night.

He hoped to have spend more time with Leo. But he excused himself when the clock hit 9 o'clock. Neymar pouted like a child but could not beg lionel to stay. He simply didn't have to guts to do so.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and headed back to his bed. He would watch some tv and maybe call it a night. The bath really helped relax his muscles so he wasn't that tired anymore.

He didn't expect to find lionel sitting on his bed though. Leo looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," he says

"Hey.. Is something wrong ?" Neymar asks

"No. I just wanted to make sure that you're alright.. I know the guys can get a little crazy," leo chuckles

"Yeah.. But I'm a grown man leo.. I'm 23!" Neymar says cheekily

"Childish," leo smiles

"I'm not a kid anymore, I know what I want,"Neymar says more seriously

"And what do you want?" Leo asks getting up and walking closer to him

"You," neymar says pulling him closer and capturing his lips

Leo smiles into the kiss. Neymar's wet and slick body really turns him on. His towel falls down and leo takes the opportunity to make the birthday boy feel good.

"L-leo," Neymar groans out as he feels himself get a little harder

Leo leads him to the bed and lays him down. Neymar's green orbs have darkened a little and Leo enjoys the look that Neymar is giving him.

"You sure?" Leo asks

"Leo.. I swear.. I've dreamt about this so many times,"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah.. Of you fucking me.. Hard.. Rough.. Fuck Leo.. I really need you right now.."

"Okay babe,"

Leo pulls his shirt off and throws it on the floor. His pants and boxers are soon forgotten as well.

Now all he can think about is how good Neymar feels around him. His half lidded eyes watching him through thick eyelashes. Leo swears he can hear the younger man's beating heart. He likes the effect that he has on Neymar though.

"So tight baby.. fuck. "

"H-harder! Leo! "

Neymar can't really breathe. His body feels hot all over and he isn't really sure of this feeling. He needs to release but he also really wants to enjoy this feeling a little longer. He's gripping the sheets tightly and screaming out Lionel's name.

"Leo! Ah! I'm coming!! Holy shit I'm gonna-"

Leo smiles.

"I didn't even have to touch you," he whispers against Neymar's lips and soon kisses him

Leo comes a few seconds after Neymar. They fall on the bed together, tired.

"Happy birthday, Ney."