Rejection

Neymessi
_______

Neymar smiled sadly from a far. Things had definitely changed every since Suarez came in. He sat back and closed his eyes. He was tired of pretending to be okay.

He wasn't jealous. Of course not. He didn't care that Lionel and Suarez had gotten extremely close. He simply hated the fact that he was suddenly invisible. It wasn't a duo anymore. It was a trio. And he hated it with every inch of his body. He didn't want to share Lionel.

"Ney are you okay?" Leo asks

Neymar hums in response, not bothering to open his eyes and look at him. Leo sighs and lays down next to him.

"You've been acting strange lately. Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine Leo. Where's Suarez anyway?" Neymar yawns

"He went to hang out with Rakitic.. I think he has a crush on him," Leo chuckles

"Are you sure he doesn't have a crush on you?" Neymar says

"What's all this about? Suarez doesn't like me ney.."

"It sure looks like it."

"Are you jealous?" Lionel laughs

"No. I'm just annoyed that things have changed so much ever since he came! It's not about you and me anymore.. He's everywhere now.."

"It's always going to be about you and me baby."

"Don't baby me!"

"Ney.. Stop acting so childish. If you think that there's anything going on between Luis and I let me tell you, you couldn't be more wrong."

"You're always with him now.. I think it's okay for me to safely assume that you care about him."

"You're right. I do. I care about him. But not the way I care about you. Please don't get jealous and don't doubt the love that I have for you. You're the only one for me."

The words were followed by a kiss that Neymar gladly melted into. He smiled. He knew he had nothing to worry about.

//

"no."

"No?" Suarez laughs,"why not?" He pouts.

"You're crazy if you think I'm letting you sleep with Leo."

" I said threesome.. Which means I get to sleep with the two of you.. Not just Leo," he winks

"Kill yourself, Luis."

Luis walks off laughing. Who knew it would be so easy to get into Neymar's head.

"He asked me for a threesome!! He clearly wants you!'"

"or maybe he wants you."

"How are you not phased by this?"

"Ney.. I'm sure he was just kidding."

////

"Neymar's a good cook Leo.. You got yourself a good one," Luis smiles

"Especially since you eat so much!"

Neymar laughs. They both do. Lionel on the other hand, does not.

"I do not!"

"Yes you do."

"You guys can go-"

Lionel stops. He will never use foul language.

"So innocent," Luis chuckles

Neymar hugs Lionel and plants  a soft kiss on his lips.

"Guys you need to help me with Ivan!" Luis says desperately

"He probably already wants you so just go for it," Neymar says

"You think?"

"Yup."

"Before that.. Can we still have that threesome?"

"LEAVE!!"