Jealousy

"Cmon Cristiano! Hurry up.. The game is starting!" Benzema screams

Cristiano groans and grabs his food. He shouldn't have invited Karim. But it's too late now.

He smiles when he sees his beloved Messi on the screen. Benzema notices and awes loudly. Cristiano groans.

"Shut up," he blushes

"Oh god Cristiano.. You're so bad at hiding your feelings. "

"Let's just watch the game.."

Nothing exciting happens in the first few minutes. But just seeing Lionel makes him feel so happy and excited.

"Messi.. Messi Messi!!!! Goalllllllll!!!!" The commentator screams

"Yes!" Cristiano says smiling

He celebrates with a huge smile and runs into the arms of the Brazilian. Cristiano doesn't feel so happy anymore.

"Neymessi!!!!!!! Omg ahh !! Neymessi!!"

Benzema is on his own little world. But Cristiano just isn't feeling it anymore. He gets up and walks back to the kitchen. Karim soon follows after him

"Are you okay?" He asks

"Yeah.."

"You know.. If seeing Leo with Neymar makes you uncomfortable then tell him. I'm sure Leo will understand."

"Yeah.. I guess so,"

What's difficult about dating someone is that there's always going to be tough times. But its worst when you're Cristiano Ronaldo and you're dating Lionel Messi.

He never expected any of this to happen. He tried to stay away from the Argentinian. But somehow he just couldn't. So now he's stuck in this jealousy because a certain Brazilian has taken an interest in his boyfriend.

Cristiano will simply never stop being the possessive person that he is. As soon as he saw Lionel, he knew that the younger man would belong to him. He just did. And he'll make sure that Lionel understands that he has an owner.

___

"Did you see the game?" Lionel asks with a huge smile on his face

Cristiano chuckles. He can't see his boyfriend, but he knows that Lionel is grinning from ear to ear at this moment.

"Yes babe.. I did. You were amazing like always,"

"Thanks.. I can't wait to see you Cris.. I've missed you so much"

"I know. I've missed you too."

___

"Welcome home," Cristiano whispers before attacking him with kisses

"I'm glad to be home," leo says

"So glad to have you here.. was getting a little bored without you.."

"Oh really?" Lionel asks escaping his grip

Cristiano internally groans.

"Yeah.. Are you tired?"

"Exhausted. I have practice tomorrow early in the morning.." Lionel sighs

"Want to eat dinner?"

"Yes.. Thank you so much Cris.. I don't know what I would do without you,"

"Go to neymar.." Cristiano spat quietly

"Excuse me?"

"You heard.. I saw your hugs, leo. What the fuck was that for??"

"No. What the fuck is this for? Do you not trust me?" Lionel questions him

"It's not that I don't trust you.. It's just that you're showing me that I can't,"

"How? I see you hug Gareth all the time! And now James! Fucking James! I know how some people look at you guys and think that you two are a thing.. It hurts me.. Because I see you smiling at him and him smiling at you and having so much fun playing football with you.. Something that I can't do.. But I trust you.. I trust that you love me.. That you're loyal to me."

"Leo.."

"I'm gonna go.. I'm tired..."

"Stay.. For tonight.. Please.."

"I don't want to fight with you Cris.. I love you.. You know that right?" He asks looking up at him

"Yeah, I know."

Cristiano leans down to kiss him. Lionel closes his eyes to enjoy the moment. He's in love with this man. With this possessive man that loves him so dearly.

"Make love to me,"

"I'm gonna wreck you,"

Lionel chuckles.

"Okay."