Recovery

Neymar sat silently in the room, eating his orange without a care.
"It's sweet, thank you," he says smiling brightly at Lionel who sits beside him on the bed

"You're welcome. I know you love oranges so.. " Leo laughs nervously

"I do."

"I'm glad you're doing better, Ney,"

"Mhm.. I'll be fine."

Lionel wants so bad to speak about the subject more. But every time he tries to do so, Neymar brushes it of.

"Leo.. Don't stress yourself over it. It's not like you didn't see it coming. I'm fine now. I don't want to talk about it. And even if I did, I don't think you'd understand. All I need is for you to be there for me. I don't care about anything else as long as you're here. I just need you to trust me and have faith in me."

"Ney.. I do trust you.. And I know that you'll get better. But please.. If you ever want to talk about it, tell me. Even if I don't fully understand things, I want you to be able to count on me for anything. I want you to trust me."

"I do trust you, Leo."

"Good."

Neymar pecks him on the lips softly and Lionel is left with a huge grin on his face.

"Come on, make love to me,"

"Ney! We're in a hospital."

"I don't care. I've missed you so much Leo.. Your touch.. Please.."

"What if someone comes in?"

"They won't. I'm sure we'll finish in an hour or so,"

"This has to be quick, Ney."

"I know."

Lionel smiles dumbly at him. Neymar has always pushed him into bad ideas that turn out quite amazing. He grabs Neymar and immediately sits him on his lap, straddling him. Neymar starts to nibble on the soft skin in Lionel's neck.

"Ney.. We gotta hurry,"

"Sh.. Be patient."

Lionel starts palming Neymar, trying to get things started quickly so that they can end fast as well. Neymar reacts immediately, moaning out Lionel's name over and over. It's easy to have access to Neymar's skin since he's wearing a gown that doesn't cover much.

He pulls down Leo's sweats with his boxers. He grabs the hardened member with his hands, aligning it with his entrance. Once Neymar is able to push the tip in with his hand, he continues to go down on it until he feels himself grow full with Leo's hard thick cock.

"Fuck," he swears under his breath

"You feel so fucking good baby. You're so tight and warm. "

"Leo.. Move, please."

Lionel starts to thrust up, holding Neymar tightly in place. Neymar's looking at him with big eyes that look so joyful.

"I love you, Leo."

"I love you too baby. I love you so much."

"Leo.. I'm so close.. You're.. Fuck.. Right there.. Keep going. I'm gonna cum soon!!"

"Cum for me baby.. Let me see your pretty face while I'm fucking you."

"Oh god! Leo! Harder!! I'm so close!!"

Leo flips them over, Neymar now lies on the bed with Lionel inside of him, thrusting hard and rough in and out of him.

"H-holy.. Oh my god.. It's going in deeper!! Leo!"

"God you feel so fucking great. Fuck, Ney.. I'm gonna cum soon."

"Leo," his voice is soft and tired

Right after he comes, Lionel releases inside of him.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

____

The word cock makes me uncomfortable.. Is that weird lol idk