Young

"You are too young to know what you want, Ney."

"I know I'm young.. But I know what I want.. I know who I want! And I want you!"

"Why are you so persistent?"

"I.. You.. I don't like what you're doing! I don't like it at all! You belittle me and make me feel like my feelings are not important. Stop dismissing me when I tell you that I love you because I do. "

"Ney... You need to look at me.. And look at your world.. Look at all the things you can have if you choose to be with someone who isn't 10 years older than you.."

"You're not 10 years older than me Leo. You're 7 years older than me!" Neymar smiles

"You're still in high school babe.. You're under aged.. There's so many things wrong with this. I love you Ney.. I love you like a madman.. And not being able to touch you the way I want to drives me insane. "

"Then.. Leo.. No one has to know.. Okay? It can be our little secret. I promise I won't tell anyone."'

"Ney... I'm leaving.." Leo says softly

"Oh.. Oh.. Yeah.. Of course.. Your dad.. The company.. Silly me," Neymar laughs bitterly

"I can't tell you to wait for me. That'd be unfair."

"I will wait for you.. If you are willing to do the same. Leo.. I love you. I've loved you for many years.. Even after you rejected me over and over when I was still in grammar school," Neymar chuckles at the memories

"are you sure?" Lionel asks with glistening eyes

"Yeah.. " Neymar smiles looking down

Lionel looks around to see if there's anyone around them. He's pleased to see that they're all alone. He grabs Neymar quickly and plants a kiss to his soft rosy lips.

"I love you. Please wait for me. I will be back for you."

///
Lionel leaves the 16 year old a few weeks later. They had done many things in those few weeks that left Neymar aching for him. Lionel had begged his father to let him stay a little longer, which is why he had gotten an extra week with Neymar. It was something that Neymar wasn't aware of. But Lionel thought that it was something that he didn't need to know.

Neymar continued to focus on school. He was a very bright kid. Lionel knew that he would end up doing great things. Lionel didn't like a few of Neymar's friends. Neymar was growing up and both boys and girls were taking an interest in him.

"How was school?" Lionel asks as he writes down on his book

Neymar stares at his screen for a moment, watching his boyfriend intensely. He smiles when he sees Lionel look up with confusion on his face.

"Ney?"

"Huh?"

"How was school baby?"

"It was okay. senior practice.. I'm supposed to be getting my letters soon.. I'm nervous.. I really wanna get into Berkeley," Neymar says

Lionel smiled. He had just finished his first 4 years in there. He didn't have to go back since he had already gotten his bachelors degree and had a job at his father's company. His life had already been planned to perfection for him. But if Neymar got accepted, Lionel would make up any excuse to go back to school.

"Are you gonna come?" Neymar asks

"What?"

"To my prom?" Neymar blushes

"Uh.. When is it again?"

"May 12th.."

"May may may... Let's see... May.."

Neymar was hopeful. But the little change in Leo's emotion answered the question for him.

"I'm sorry babe.. I have a business trip," Lionel says

"It's fine Leo. I was just kidding. I knew you Wouldn't come."

Lionel sighs. It seems that they're moving a million step backwards when things like these happen. Lionel should just break up with him. But the thought of Neymar being with someone other than him burns his stomach. He doesn't like that.

Time moves way too slow for the two of them. But Neymar's prom was right around the corner. and he had failed to tell Lionel about his acceptance to Berkeley. They had not
Spoken in a while. So it wasn't intentional.

Neymar was still upset that Lionel wouldn't be able to come and see him. But he knew that he had no right to complain. It was unfair. And he didn't want Lionel to think that he was being childish.

So Neymar held it all in. He never spoke about what was bothering him because Lionel had better things to do. He didn't tell Lionel things that would stress the older man out.

"You look so handsome," his mother smiles

"Oh mom!" Neymar blushes

"Here.. Let me take a picture of you!"

"Mom!"

"What? I need them for later on when you're too old to even get up," she smiles

"You already took a billion pictures!"

"Okay.. How about we take a video.. Tell me what this night is."

"It's my prom night.. I'm finally gonna gonna leave this hell that is high school!!"

"So who's your date?" His mom winks at him

Neymar just looks down and blushes. He has no date. He didn't want to go with anyone but Lionel. His mom knew about Lionel and she was very supportive.

"I don't have a date mom.. Leo's busy.." Neymar smiles at the camera

"Are you sure about that?" She says giving him a seductive eye

He turns around and gasps.

"You look good in a suit," Leo says

"You look old."

Neymar smiles before running into his arms. Nothing has ever felt so good.

"I love you so much," Neymar whimpers

"I love you too baby. I'm so glad I was able to make it."

"How did you even make it?" Neymar asks

"Please don't ask."

Neymar left it at that. There would be more time later on for them to talk about why there was an angry man calling Lionel about how unprofessional it was to leave in a middle of a very important meeting.