Painful but it feels great

Neymar groaned as Lionel's hand touched the spot ever so slightly. He held in his breath as Lionel started massaging it. It was painful but he enjoyed it.

"You're always hurting yourself," Lionel sighs

He was really worried but Neymar reassured him that it was okay. He was okay. But Lionel didn't believe him. 

"That feels really nice Leo.. My ankle feels better now," Neymar sighs

"You sure baby?"

"Yeah.. Come here," Neymar smiles

Lionel moves up further and lies beside Neymar. Neymar's body eases up when Lionel is close to him. He feels safe.

"I missed you," Neymar whispers before kissing him

They know where things are going and they don't try to stop it. It's a Sunday and they both feel pretty lazy. But their bodies feel hot and Neymar doesn't want to wait any longer. He wants Lionel. He's been craving him for a very long time.

"I can't even remember when the last time we did it was," Neymar groans

"I think a few months ago."

"That's too long Leo.. I want you."

Lionel chuckles before commenting their lips once again. They kiss until their lips hurt and feel numb. Neymar groans loudly when he feels Lionel's lips sucking on his nipple. He uses his hand to give his other nipple the same attention and it has Neymar squirming around.

"Leo," he moans out desperately

"You're eager," Lionel says

"Please."

Lionel moves down to his most sensitive area and spreads his legs. He inserts his middle finger and pulls it almost completely out before letting it slip back in. He continues to do it faster and faster until he feels like he can add a second finger.

Lionel has 3 fingers thrusting in and out of Neymar when Neymar says he can't hold it in anymore. He's so close and Lionel hasn't even done anything to him yet.

"Leo.. Now.. Please.. I'm gonna go crazy."

Lionel kisses him before he grabs his legs and starts to slowly enter the warmth of Neymar. Neymar groans at the feeling of feeling full. It's been awhile and he has forgotten how good Lionel feels inside of him.

He loves feeling stretched and full. He loves to feel Lionel thrust in and out of him with no mercy. He loves feeling used.

"Fuck!"

Lionel has him gripping the sheets tightly. He knows he's close but he wants to last a little longer. He wants this feeling to be eternal.

"Leo!! Oh! Right there! Please ! Please!"

He comes.

Lionel doesn't last much longer. He comes inside of Neymar not long after. Their breathing is heavy and the only thing that can be heard.

"I love you," Neymar whispers

He closes his eyes and let's sleep take over. He's exhausted. And so is Lionel.