Teasing The Shy Boyfriend

"Come here," Leo says softly

Neymar leans closer until Lionel grabs him and pulls him on his lap. His back is comfortably placed against the pillows while Neymar's is against Lionel's chest. He's blushing a crimson red while Leo rests his chin on his shoulder.

"You're really cute Ney."

"S-shut up," he says quietly

"I bet small things like these turn you on."

"L-Leo~"

Lionel kisses all over his neck softly, causing Neymar to moan. Lionel was right. Small things do turn Neymar on. It's probably because he's so inexperienced that everything is just so overwhelming.

And that's how it all starts. All the teasing.
-
"L-Leo!" Neymar shrieks

"You looked really hot during that presentation," Leo says nibbling on his earlobe.

They're in line to get their lunch and the place is extremely crowded. Lionel's hand sneaks up Neymar's shirt to pinch his nipple for a slight second.

Neymar is left breathing heavy and in a lot of need. He hates how much of an effect his boyfriend has on him. And the fact that Lionel knows it and simply uses it to his advantage. That's just cruel.
__
"Are you okay? You look so red..." James says

"It's h-hot," Neymar says

Neymar and Leo are sitting next to each other while James and Cristiano sit across from them. They're at a small restaurant, having a double date. They chose to sit far away from everyone, which Neymar didn't mind. That was until Leo started to gently draw circles around his thigh area and go further up.

The table cloth hid their lower body but it still got Neymar nervous. They could easily get caught. Plus they're also sitting across two other men. He feels Leo wrap his hand around his length and squirms a little.

"Neymar, are you sure you're okay?" James asks worried

"Yeah.. It's j-just t-th-ah~ at the h-heat.. It b-bothers me..!"

Leo lays his head on his shoulder, looking at Neymar while he pumps him under the table. Neymar is extremely close.

"L-Leo~" he moans low enough for only Lionel to hear

"Cum," Leo whispers in his ear

Neymar blushes when he feels himself release. Lionel looks extremely pleased.

__

"Those things suck!" Leo groans

They're across a small photo booth and Neymar wants to go check it out. No one is around so they could take as many pictures as they want and there won't be a loud like complaining.

The space is kind of tight but Neymar doesn't care. The small door locks behind them and he grins happily.

"Gimme 5 dollars!"

"Sit on my lap.. It's too small in here."

Neymar blushes and nods. He feels Lionel wrap arms tightly around his small waist and squirms a little.
"There's no one around," Leo says mischievously

"L-Leo,"

His protests are swallowed by the other's lips crashing hard against his. It's actually a little uncomfortable. He has to tilt his head just to give Lionel good access to his lips. Lionel is pulling down his pants and boxers and playing with his nipples.

Neymar lets a small moan escape. He feels Lionel slide the tip in and groans.

"Leo~ we-ah- we're in p-public!"

"No one is going to find out," Lionel says

"Ah~"

"Plus I know you really like it."

___

"I can't believe you went without me!! Why is Neymar blushing in all of these ?! Does he get shy when he sits on your lap??" James asks

Neymar is blushing like crazy while Lionel has a smug look on his face.