I Like It Rough

"So you think you can just go ahead and grind on a random stranger and think that I won't notice?" Messi asked pushing Neymar against the wall harshly

"L-leo,"

"Shut up! You can't speak," he groans

Neymar nods softly and feels his body being slammed against the wall once again. He didn't mean to, but he was drunk and to be fair, he thought it was Messi. He found out otherwise when Leo stood in front of him with anger filling his eyes.

"Ha-leo!" Neymar shrieks when leo enters him with no warning, or prep

His body feels like it's burning in the worst possible way. His cheeks are pressed to the cold wall and half of his clothes is still on so its very uncomfortable.

"You're gonna feel me for days.. Remember that I was here.. That I'm always here.. Because you belong to me,"

Leo is a very possessive man. Neymar is always doing things that get him punished. But he secretly likes the roughness that Lionel has. He's a strong dominant man that drives the young Brazilian crazy.

"F-fuck! L-leo! Slow down.."

"No."

Leo actually grows rougher. His thrusts become deeper and longer, making Neymar groan in pain every time Leo invades him. And he gets deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"You know you love it.. So don't deny it.. Fuck.. I feel you tightening around my dick, Ney.. You like it rough.. You love it when I dominate the shit out of you.. You know who's daddy baby,"

"Leo! I'm so close!! You're so deep! Fuck!!!"

"You're a slut! My fucking slut!"

"Ah~"

"Bend over," leo whispers in his ear

Neymar's hands grip the table that was near by and bends down a little as he arches his back. He wants to get as much of Leo as he can. He wants leo deep inside him.

"Ah~ oh fuck! Fuck me harder! Wanna feel your dick!! Ah~"

"Fuck Ney! So fucking tight! Holy shit.."

"Leo!! I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Fuck! Cum baby! I'm coming!!!"

___

"I'm sorry.. I didn't-"

"Shut up and kiss me," leo says leaning in

Neymar is way too innocent for his own good. But Leo likes it. He can corrupt him every night.

_____

Sometimes I wonder how I'm able to write these things without feeling any type of shame bruh.