Just Sex

"Ah! Leo! Harder!" Neymar screams as he grips the chair tightly, making his palms turn a pale color

His body is sweaty and heavy with fatigue. But Lionel isn't done yet so he's holding on for the sake of the other boy.

"L-leo! I'm c-close..."

"Me too! Fuck!"

Lionel keeps on thrusting into him, hard and rough. He sees Neymar's soft lips and leans in to kiss him while Neymar wraps his arms around his neck, responding to the kiss perfectly. It's not something they've done before. Lionel has suddenly slowed down and continues to kiss Neymar softly.

Neymar feels like everything is a blur right now.

"L-leo," he whimpers quietly against his lips

"Ney.. I..."

Neymar's clouded orbs look up at the pale boy. No words leave Lionel though, and it breaks Neymar a little.

___

"I'm not interested, sorry."

Neymar starts to walk faster. The boy won't leave him alone and he doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Why not? You're not dating anyone.. Give me a chance," the blue eyed boy says with a smile across his pretty face

He isn't ugly. Neymar will admit to that much. But he really isn't interested. He only has eyes for one person.

"I'm sorry.. But no. Like I said before... I'm not interested," neymar groans

"Why not huh? Are you in love with someone else? Am I not good enough for you?!!" The boy gets a little aggressive

He holds neymar's wrist tightly as he slams him against a random locker. The sound grabs the attention of many, who can only stare at them confused. Neymar is known to be a very sweet person who never has any problems with anyone. So seeing someone treat him so rudely is very strange.

"S-stop.. Y-you're hurting m-me!" Neymar chokes out quietly

"Not until you tell me why... Give me a valid reason and I'll let you go."

"I told you before.. I'm not interested! Now p-please let go of me!"

"No! That's not what I want to hear.."

"Well fuck what you want to hear.. He said he's not interested so let go of him!" Someone shouts

Neymar turns his stare to the voice and smiles softly. Lionel Messi always seems to come to his rescue. The boy lets him go and walks away.

"You okay?" Leo asks him taking his wrist in his hand and seeing the red marks that the boy had left

"Yeah.. Thanks," he smiles

"I want to see you tonight," leo says quietly

"I can't.. Have to study for a math test,"

"Ney you're really smart.. You don't need to study," Lionel groans

"Leo.. I can't.. I'm sorry.."

"Why not?"

Neymar doesn't want to answer. He doesn't know how to.

"I don't want to do this anymore.. I'm tired,"

"But-"

"No. I'm not a toy.. Okay? I'm not your booty call.. It's not just sex to me anymore.. I.. I fell for you.. I love you, Leo."

Lionel doesn't think. He just acts. the words coming out of Neymar's lips are an invitation. He leans in and kisses the boy. He doesn't care that there's many people around. Neymar has finally confessed his love for him.

"Come over tonight.. I don't care if you study all night long.. I just wanna see you," leo smiles

"O-okay..."

Neymar didn't study that night. But he still got a perfect score on his test.

____

Gonna update more on here.. Cristessi will probably be coming along soon.