A New Beta part2

Leo yawns loudly. The night before was a complete blur and he knows to never spend it with Marc and Luna.

"Good morning," he hears someone says

"C-Cris!" He blushes once he sees the naked man beside him

"Shh.. There's people still sleeping, love."

"Ah.. I'm sorry.. What are you doing here?" Leo asks

"We slept together last night.."

"Eh?!"

"Not like that Leo.. Just.. You know.. Sleeping."

"Oh,"

Cristiano chuckles before getting out of bed. Leo is left blushing and a little confused.

_
"What's going on?" Leo asks quietly

"There's a meeting going on.. A very important one."

"With who?"

"Vampires."

"Oh.."

Everyone lets out a heavy breath once they see Cristiano walk out with other men who have a smile on their faces. Leo is more calm now. He knows how these types of things stress Cristiano out.

He feels eyes on him and turns to see someone staring. The man is beautiful. And even though his skin is slightly dark, it still has this pale glow to it. He feels himself grow nervous and wants to crawl up into Cristiano's arms.

As if Cristiano could read his thoughts, he signals for Leo to walk over. He wraps his arms possessively around Leo. Leo smiles softly, seeing his mate be so open about their relationship.

"This is my mate, Leo."

"Ah.. It's nice to meet you Leo.. I hope that we can be good friends, my name is Gerard and this is my son, Sergio."

The man points to the other man who had not stopped looking at Leo ever since the second they stepped foot into the room. Leo smiles and shakes their hands.

"Call me Kun."

Cristiano notices the way Kun is looking at Leo and doesn't like it one bit. He's gonna have to look out for this Kun kid.

"Luna and Diane will show you to your rooms," Cristiano says

__

"They're staying?" Leo says, not bothering in trying to hide his displeasure

"Yup. Sorry baby. Just stay by my side at all times. I don't like how that kid was looking at you," Cristiano says pulling Leo on his lap

"Is that why we're sleeping together tonight?" Leo giggles

"Nope. I just wanna sleep with you," Cristiano says kissing his neck softy

"O-oh.. We s-should sleep t-then."

"Mhm. I'm not tired," Cristiano says

"Well I am."

"Alright. You get some rest. I have some papers to revise," Cristiano says getting up and walking to a small table filled with papers.

Leo frowns. Cristiano is always extremely busy. He falls on the bed and sighs. He tries to sleep but he can't.

"Are you coming to bed soon?" Leo asks getting up

"Yup. Just go to sleep Leo. I'll be there soon."

"Cris!" Leo whines

Cristiano turns around and glares at Leo.

"I'm busy Leo!!"

Leo bites down on his bottom lip and nods softly. Cristiano groans, pulling Leo into his arms immediately.

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm just.. All of this is stressing me out."

"It's okay, I understand."

Leo wraps his arms around Cristiano's neck and pulls him down for a kiss. Cristiano smiles, Lionel's innocent gestures drive him crazy.

"C-Cris~"

"Stop being so shy," Cristiano says softly

Leo blushes even more and tries to hide himself by covering his body with the blankets. Cristiano chuckles before reaching out to the younger and kissing him roughly on the lips.

"You're so beautiful. You don't have to be so shy."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's cute. But stop hiding yourself from me."

Leo nods, letting Cristiano find his way between his legs. He lets out a small moan once Cristiano pushes up against him.

"You like it," he whispers against Leo's ear

"A-Ah~ "

"I wanna make you scream so bad."

"C-Cris~" Leo blushes

"I want to fuck you so bad.. I want to make you cum.. I wanna make you mine completely."

Leo squirms beneath him. Cristiano is driving him crazy.

"I want to be inside you so bad baby. I want to feel your tightness. I want you see your pretty face every time I thrust into you. I want to hear your sinful moans every time I hit that spot. "

He grips Leo's hardening member as he continues to speak.

"You're getting hard Leo.. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want daddy to fuck you hard?"

Leo's bites down on his bottom lip. But the small sounds end up leaving his lips no matter what he tries to do to hide them.

"I want to see you ride me.. I want to see your pretty face while I'm deep inside you. I want to destroy you."

"Oh.. My... God.."

"You're close baby. I can feel you. You're getting more aroused thinking about me fucking you. You want me."

"Ah~ yes!"

"You want daddy to fuck you baby?"

"F-fuck! Y-Yes! D-daddy~"

Cristiano smirks. Lionel's face is flushed and his breathing grows heavy.

"You were so good."

Leo blushes and turns around and covers his face with the pillows. Cristiano smirks and gets up to clean up his hand.

"Let's get you cleaned up as well," he says pulling Leo up

The water feels nice and cool against his hot skin. Cristiano's hands feel nice as they roam his body. Lionel almost falls asleep.

"You tired baby?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay."

Leo falls asleep in Cristiano's arms while he carries him to their bed.

"Teenagers," he chuckles

__

Lionel is disappointed when he wakes up and doesn't feel his lover by his side. Cristiano probably had something to do. He hears a knock and groans.

"Come in!" He yells

The only person that would bother him at this hour is only Luna. He is soon disappointed when he sees Sergio come in.

"Did you need anything?" Leo asks sitting up

"I wanted to know if you were already awake."

"Ah.. Yeah.. Is that all?"

"No.. I have a question."

"What is it?"

Sergio walks up to him, making Leo crawl back against his headboard. Sergio is only mere Centimeters away from him and Lionel  wonders if this man knows what personal space is.

"Will you marry me?"

"Eh??"

"Leo, baby I-"

_