Pink Valentine

"Alright alright.. settle down.. it seems that many of you actually have love lives," their teacher chuckles.

Neymar blushes because he doesn't really expect anyone to give him anything. He knows that Lionel isn't the type of person who likes to show affection so he doesn't expect his boyfriend to surprise him in any way.

Neymar is surprised to get a few love letters from girls. He isn't surprised that he hasn't gotten anything from Lionel yet. He doesn't have any classes with his boyfriend, not even lunch.

The day goes by very slowly to Neymar. All the couples kissing and smiling at each other are getting him lovesick. He hasn't seen Lionel all day and he doesn't know if his boyfriend is trying to avoid him or what.

"Why so lonely?"

"Jeez Marc warn Me next time yeah? I almost had a heart attack," Neymar groans

"Where's Leo?" Marc asks

"I wish I knew."

"Wanna leave then? Maybe he's busy right now.. watch him surprise you when you get home," Marc winks

"Leo doesn't do that," Neymar smiles sadly

They walk out of the school slowly. Neither of them is in a hurry. Once Neymar opens the front doors of the school he is met with many many pink balloons everywhere. They're all over the floor and many people are holding some as well. Not far from him, stands his boyfriend holding roses and a huge teddy bear.

"Happy one year baby," Lionel says once Neymar is a few centimeters away from him.

"I thought this wasn't your thing," Neymar smiles.

"This is our first year of an eternity together. I thought I should make it special."

"Thank you," Neymar smiles happily

"I love you, Ney."

"I love you too."