I do

This was a cute request lol I love weddings !

Thank you for sending in your requests through Tumblr. Even though I don't reply to them, please know that I do read them and try to write them as soon as possible.

___

Lionel smiles crazily at the man waiting in front of him. Cristiano smiles as he sees Lionel walk closer and closer to him.

Everyone claps and then sit down. Lionel and Cristiano take small glances at each other while the priest speaks. Cristiano can't keep the smile off his face. He's marrying the man of his dreams. He's getting married to the only man he's ever loved.

Lionel is filled with many thoughts that are similar to those of cristiano's. He can't believe that he's getting married to this man. How crazy and amazing is life?

"Now... Do you.. Cristiano, take.. Lionel Messi to be your lawfully wedded husband-"

Cristiano smiles at Leo as the priest continues his speech. Lionel is blushing and looks up at him with loving eyes.

"I do,"

He can't wait to finally kiss those pink rosy lips that look so inviting.

"I do," he hears Lionel say quietly looking up at him

Cristiano doesn't wait until the priest finishes saying to kiss his husband. He immediately pulls Lionel in for a deep loving kiss. Everyone begins to cheer as the two end their kiss.

"When are we gonna get married?" Mario pouts looking up at Marco

"I thought you weren't into these things," Marco sighs

"Doesn't mean I don't want to get married!"

"Fine fine.. Ask me to marry you and maybe I'll think about it," Marco chuckles

"You're no fun!" Mario pouts

Marco kisses his pout and smiles.

"They're so cute!" Marc cheers

"Not as cute as us though.. We're better!" Neymar smiles

"I know," Marc says looking at him lovingly

Everyone starts congratulating them and the party begins. Cristiano becomes very impatient, already wanting to claim his husband. He looks around to find Lionel smiling and talking to their friends.

He smirks, knowing that in a few hours, he'll get the pleasure of seeing Lionel moaning and screaming beneath him. The thoughts drive him crazy and he wants to pull Leo away and take him.

"thank you for coming," Lionel says smiling

"I'm so happy for you, Leo!" Neymar smiles hugging him

"Thanks, Ney."

__

"I've been waiting for this all night long," Cristiano whispers against Lionel's lips

"Ah~ cris!"

"God I love your moans baby.. I've been waiting all night long to finally hear them.."

Lionel and Cristiano had done many things before. But Lionel always stopped him when things got serious.

"C-Cris.. Oh my.. F-fuck!"

"God baby.. Relax," Cristiano says

He slowly pushes into Lionel, stopping to let him adjust the the intrusion. Leo's eyes shut close and he grips the bedsheets tightly.

"C-cris," he whimpers

"Shh.. It's okay baby.. Relax," Cristiano whispers

He pulls out almost completely before pushing himself back inside him. Lionel screams and bits down on his lip.

"You feel so good baby "

"Ah~ r-right there!"

It didn't take too long for Cristiano to find his prostrate. The new feeling immediately drove Lionel over the edge.

Cristiano placed his leg on his shoulder, switching their position. Lionel moans when Cristiano hits the spot again. He's getting deeper inside him.

"God Cris! Harder!!"

"Whatever you want baby,"

Lionel grips the sheets tightly. He moans cristiano's name in ecstasy when he feels himself close to releasing.

"God.. I'm gonna cum! Cris!!"

Cristiano smirks, pounding into him harder and rougher than before. Lionel is a mess. He's sweating and breathing heavily. He cums while trying to muffle his screams.

Cristiano feels Lionel become tighter. He groans and thrusts in and out of Leo slower now. The mood changes and he starts to make sweet love to his now husband.

He leans down to kiss him, making Leo wrap his legs around Cristiano's waist, pulling him closer and making him go deeper inside Leo. They kiss, slowly and passionately while Cristiano moves his hips slowly.

Lionel tangles his fingers in Cristiano's hair and tugs on it, moaning when Cristiano starts to speed up a little. Cristiano's thrusts are long and deep. Lionel's nails dig down his back.

"Ah~ Cris.. Oh my god.. Fuck!!"

"I'm gonna cum soon.. Jesus.. You're so tight baby!"

"Ah"

Cristiano cums inside Lionel, screaming his name. They collapse together, breathing heavy and sweaty.

"I love you Leo,"

"I love you too, Cris," he yawns

"You tired baby?" He asks kissing his forehead

"Mhm,"

"Okay.. Let's go to sleep," he smiles

___

Yay!! Marc finally got Ney lol