I Needed To See You

"Today was so exhausting, Ney.. " Lionel sighs

"Yeah, I know baby.. I saw.. Are you okay?" He hears his lover speak through the phone

"I'd be better if I got to see you,"

"I'm glad you say that.. Come open the door please?"

"Ney! No.. You-"

"Leo.. I'm half naked please come open the door ! "

"Oh god.."

Lionel runs to his door. And there he is. Neymar Lionel's jersey

"You look hot,"

"Good.. Fuck me."

Neymar wastes no time in jumping into Lionel's arms. And Lionel wastes no time either . They've both longed for each other for way too long now. They fall on the couch. Neymar is sitting on Lionel's lap while they kiss and Lionel touches all over his smooth skin.

"God, I've missed you Leo,"

"Really?"

"Ah~ God Yes! I've been touching myself.. Thinking about you.. Ah! "

"Such a naughty boy."

"Only for you."

"I'm not gonna stop until you can't walk baby."

Neymar moans in response. Lionel smirks and slowly enters him. Neymar is very tight. It's been quite a while ever since they've been intimate.

"L-Leo!"

"God you're really tight baby.. Fuck.. You feel so good."

"Leo.. Ah~ fuck! "

He wraps his hands tightly around Lionel's neck while he rides the latter. Lionel finds it to be a beautiful sight. Neymar is sweating and cursing. The fact that he's wearing Lionel's jersey drives Lionel crazy.

"Ney.. You look really good with that on. It drives me crazy when you wear my jersey baby. You look hot and ready to get fucked by me.. You're mine."

"Ah! Yours! I'm yours Leo!"

"Only mine baby.. Only I can touch you.. Only I can make you feel this good.."

"Only you.. God.. Leo.. I'm c-close!"

"I'm not done with you yet though.. "

Lionel picks him up and bends him over the outside arm of the couch. He pulls Neymar's hips closer and thrusts into him.

"Ah! Leo.. Fuck.. Your dick"

"I'm gonna make you scream my name all night long Ney."

"Leo.. Oh.. Leo.. Fuck me. That feels so good! Fuckkkkk"

"Ney! Baby you're tight.. And you're taking my dick like a good boy. Fuck I love you baby."

"I love you so much! Leo! I'm gonna cummmm!!!"

Neymar doesn't remember how many times he came last night. But he's laying in bed, tired. And he is afraid to move.

"Good morning baby," Lionel says

"Good morning," Neymar yawns out

"Are you okay?" Leo smirks

"Yeah."

"Good.."

Neymar wasn't able to get up. And only then did Lionel look truly satisfied.

"You were amazing last night by the way," he says kissing the younger man

"You are always amazing."