Mile High Club

Neymar groaned and moved around throughout the entire time. Lionel opened his eyes and sighed, finally giving in.

Alright... What is it?"

"I wanna do it," Neymar whispers into his ear

"What?"

"Leo.. I'm horny."

"I hope you know that we are not the only ones in here Neymar," Lionel says

"Wanna go to the bathroom with me? I need help with something."

Lionel chuckles. He reluctantly gets up though. If it'll stop Neymar from fussing then he'll do it. The door closes behind them and Neymar soon attacks him.

"Slow dow, Ney."

"I can't.. I need you so bad," Neymar groans

"You have to be patient baby," Lionel says

Neymar doesn't like being patient. He moans when he feels Lionel's soft lips suck on his neck. He knows he's going to have marks but he's not worried.

"Leo," he moans out

He doesn't remember when or how his clothes disappeared but he feels his hardened member feel relief as the constriction of his pants disappears. He groans when he feels Lionel's wet tongue lick his head.

"Fuck-"

Lionel takes him in deeper little by little, enjoying the words that escape the Brazilian's lips.

"Jesus! Leo.. I'm gonna-"

Lionel stops. It makes Neymar groan but not for long. Soon he goes on his knees and takes Lionel's thick member in his hand. He looks up at him with his darkened green orbs and smiles before swallowing him up. He never stops staring at him.

His gaze alone could make Lionel cum.

"Fuck Ney! You've gotten so much better baby," he praises

Neymar continues to suck him off for a bit longer until Lionel decides that he simply can't take it anymore.

He has Neymar against the sink. Their reflections showing on the small mirror.

"This is so dirty," Neymar says excitedly

He closes his eyes and moans when he feels Lionel entering him slowly. He enjoys feeling full.

"Leo."

"You're tight.. Feels so good."

Neymar arches his back and moans extremely loud when Lionel hits the spot. Lionel hits it over and over making Neymar and crying mess.

"Leo! Please don't stop!! Fuck! Oh god!"

Lionel smiles. He knows Neymar is not going to last much longer. He turns him around and lifts him up.

"I want to see your face when you cum."

"Leo! Oh god! Please keep going! I'm so close!"

"Cmon baby.. Cum for daddy.. Let daddy see you cum!"

"FUCKK!!!"

////

"He finally stopped being a baby, huh?" Masche smiles

"Yeah he got tired of annoying me and fell asleep," Lionel says softly

Neymar was finally in deep slumber.

"You guys should try to be a little less loud next time."

Lionel's cheeks inflamed when he heard those words.