Beg For It

"You know what you have to do," Cristiano smirks

"No thanks," Lionel simply says

"C'mon Leo.. Pleaseeeee..."

"Shouldn't it be the other way around.. I'm the one that should be begging," Leo chuckles

Cristiano gets aggravated very quickly. He grabs Lionel by his wrist and takes him to their room. Leo swallows thickly.

"Be glad I didn't just fuck you in the kitchen.. Only out of the respect I have for our new table," he groans

"Wow.. Thanks.."

"No one said you could speak.. Trust me Leo.. I'm gonna make sure you beg for it,"'Cristiano smirks

"Ah.. I see.. I don't think that'll happen pretty boy,"

"You think?"

Before Lionel can answer, Cristiano is pushing him down on the bed and claiming his lips. He starts to take off Lionel's shirt, breaking up their kiss to finally rid the boy of his clothing. He takes off his shirt as well and goes back to kissing Leo right after.

"Ah~"

Cristiano easily finds Lionel's weak spot around his neck. He continues to kiss down the boy's body. He knows that Lionel will break. He will make sure of that. Lionel tries to keep from screaming and moaning out cristiano' name.

"It's okay.. It's just us baby.. Scream my name."

Lionel simply closes his eyes and enjoys the sinful mouth that is kissing his entire body. Cristiano unzips Leo's pants and starts to pull them off. He can already see just how effective everything is on Leo.

"You're hard baby," he smirks

"Shut up!" Leo blushes

"Am I turning you on Leo?" He asks knowing the answer very well

"Ah.. Jesus, cris! Just hurry."

Cristiano smirks. He's already breaking. He pulls down Lionel's boxers slowly, making everything more painful. Lionel grips the sheets tightly.

"Tell me what you want baby,"

"C-cris.. "

Cristiano pushes one finger inside the younger boy and watches his face expression change. He pushes in and out of Leo slowly.

"Oh~ fuck!"

"You like it don't you?"

"M-more.. P-please~"

"Ah.. What was that baby?" Cristiano smirks

"C-Cris.. Fuck me already,"

"What's the word, baby?"

"Daddy~" Lionel moans

"Fuck baby.. As much as I love it when you call me that.. We both know that's not the right word," Cristiano says pushing a second finger inside him

"Ah~ fuck! Cris!!" Lionel arches his back

"What is it baby?"

Cristiano continues to stretch him out with his fingers. He will not do anything else until Lionel starts to beg.

"Cris.. Please~"

Ah, there is it.

"Please what baby? What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me! Please, daddy~"

"Oh.. God baby.. You're so good. Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard."

"Yes. Please, daddy. Fuck me."

Cristiano is going crazy with the words that are coming out of his very innocent looking boyfriend.

He smirks and places himself at Lionel's entrance. He pushes in half way, giving Lionel time to get used to intrusion.

"Please move.. It's okay.. Feels good,"

Cristiano grabs his hips and holds them tightly as he starts to thrust in and out of Lionel. His thrusts are hard and fast, making Lionel arch his back.

Cristiano is quick to find his sweet spot. Lionel moans loudly when he feels Cristiano hit it over and over.

"Cris!!! Oh my god! I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this! Oh god! "

Cristiano doesn't know when Lionel became such a talkative person during sex. But he really likes it. Hearing the innocent boy say such dirty things makes him lose his cool.

"Oh yeah? Daddy's making you feel good baby?"

"Ah~ yes.. Daddy's making me feel really good.. Daddy~ I'm so close.. Fuck! Right there.. Feels amazing, daddy"

"Glad I can make you feel so good baby.. You can cum whenever you're ready,"

As soon as the words leave cristiano's mouth, Lionel cums. Cristiano smirks. Leo always waits for Cristiano to give him the okay.

"You don't have to wait do me to tell you it's okay to cum baby.. Cum whenever you need to,"

"Yes, daddy."

And that really does it for Cristiano. He spills inside Lionel.

They are both very exhausted but extremely satisfied with the previous event. Cristiano holds a sleeping Lionel against his chest. Soon he also falls asleep.

___

I don't even write smut anymore lol.. Should I write more smut ?