Pride!

Hello everyone! It is pride month so it's only fair that I write a cute little one shot of this. I wanna plug my other account writeforjen please go follow
It and support the books I will be writing there! Writing is my passion and I wanna show that I can write about more than just gay men lol even tho
I've loved doing this, I started this when I was a 14 year old girl who had barely even gotten a first kiss. I've grown and my love for writing has too and I see myself making this my career so please it would
Mean the world if you guys could go support what I will writing next !

////////

Neymar had tried on 30 different things. Lionel was not exaggerating. They were looking for the outfits they would wear for pride but Lionel did not think that it would take as long as it was. Neymar seemed to be unhappy with everything he was trying on.

"Ney, you might as well go naked then," Lionel groaned.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? WAIT! That's a great idea!"

Lionel's eyes widen in shock. He did not mean it literally. Neymar grabs the shorter male's band and they rush out of the store. The last thing Lionel wanted was for his best friend to be showing off his body to everyone. For some reason that didn't sit right with him.

"I have rainbow pants at home! I could just wear those and maybe you could draw a little flag on my chest!"

"You had something at home already? Why did we spend hours shopping then?"

"I wanted to spend time with you."

"Well we can spend time together doing actual productive things, Ney. I have projects and homework I need to do."

"I know, Leo. I'm sorry. It's just that this is so important to me. I just came out to everyone. This is my first pride as a gay man. I am excited and I want to look my very best!"

"Ney you look amazing with literally anything on! Everyone is going to be hitting on you!"

"Not the person I want."

"You will never know because you don't want to confess. Ney.. literally anyone would be so lucky to have you! Anyone! Not just because you are so handsome but because you are so kind! You are passionate and such a loving, giving person. If I was gay I would be head over heels for you. You are the perfect man in my opinion."

"Thanks, Leo.."

Neymar really was the Perfect man. Lionel
Would totally date Neymar. Neymar was such a perfect human in Lionel's eyes that he didn't care that he's supposed to be straight. He would go gay for Neymar.

"I'd go gay for you," Lionel blurts out.

"Good because we'd be the most amazing couple in the world," Neymar says as he starts looking for his keys.

They walk into the house and drop their bookbags. Neymar makes a run for the couch, which leaves abdel pouting.

"Come you can lie down with me."

"I hate it when you get to be the big spoon!"

"Leo you are wayyy shorter than me!"

"I know.. but you tickle me, Ney! I don't like it."

"Okay fine I won't tickle you.. let's nap."

Lionel feels Neymar's breathing behind him. The soft sounds and air suddenly make him feel very aware of the position they are in. He starts to shift a little. Neymar doesn't mind at first until Lionel's butt starts grinding on his groin.

"Leo," Neymar breathes out quietly.

"I'm sorry, Ney, I feel a little hot."

"You're making me hot."

Lionel freezes a little. What Neymar said shouldn't turn him on but it does. He turns his head a little to see Neymar staring intensely at him.

"Kiss me"

The words had barely left his mouth before Neymar was on him. Lionel let's out a small sound before settling into their kiss. It's soft and welcoming. They're both trying to be careful not to make the wrong move to ruin the moment. Once they finally pull away they are both flushed.

"Did you like it?" Neymar asks

"Yes.. again.."

And so they kiss over and over until Lionel has to finally go home. He didn't want to leave and Neymar didn't want him to leave either. But he did have homework and they would see each other  the next day.

//

"Ney! Stop moving! It's going to come out ugly because you won't stand still for a second!"

"It tickles Leo!"

"You said you wanted it on your tummy.. relax for a little."

"Okay fine but hurry cause we are going to be late!"

"Don't worry.."

Once Lionel finished drawing the little colorful flag, Neymar grabbed him and kissed him hard. It left Lionel a little confused and breathless.

"You are making me the happiest man in the world, Leo. I adore you."

"Let's go before u decide you'd rather stay here and cuddle me!"

"Can weeee"

"Ney you're the one that has been wanting to do this for sooo long. Please!! Let's goooo!!"

"Fine! But I am going to keep trying to make out with you!"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."