You're Okay

Cristessi
_____

Lionel cried and cried until he felt like throwing up. He didn't understand why he was getting so much hate.

"Hey.. It's okay baby. You're okay."

"I don't understand. I'm trying so hard! I swear I'm giving it all that I've got. Why is it never enough? Why am I never enough?"

"Listen to me Leo. You are more than enough okay? You are so wonderful. You're the best in the world. Please don't listen to what anyone has to say. The only thing that matters is that you're doing everything you can. But you can't do it all."

Lionel looks up at Cristiano. He doesn't know how he got so lucky. But he's so glad he's with someone like Cristiano.

"You're too good to me."

"No.. You're too good to me."

"Thank you, Cris. You always know how to make me feel better."

"That's why I'm your boyfriend," Cristiano smiles

Lionel gasps when Cristiano throws him on the bed. There's a strict policy that they must follow. But it seems that Cristiano is throwing it out of the window.

"Cris.. We can't," Lionel moans out

"I want to send you to heaven tonight," Cristiano whispers

It's all he has to say. Lionel gives in immediately. They kiss fast and sloppily, taking each other's clothes off but not wanting to be away from each other too long.

"Please."

Lionel's needy moans and begs are what make Cristiano go wild. Something about hearing Lionel beg him to fuck him with no mercy really sends him over the moon.

"Cris I don't want to wait anymore.. I want you."

"You got me baby. Let me take care of you," Cristiano says sliding in slowly

Lionel's eyes roll back in a pleasure he had not felt in a while. Cristiano begins to thrust into him faster and deeper. Lionel feels extremely close.

"Oh god, Cris! I'm close! Right there! YESS"

////

"I'm hungry. Can we order pizza?"

"You're always craving pizza," Cristiano groans

"Maybe I'm pregnant."

"I'm sure that's possible."

"You never know.. I want ice cream too babe," Lionel smiles cheekily

"If you're pregnant I'll be broke before you hit 7 months."

"Fight me."

"You're so cute and small Leo," Cristiano teases him

"You know what's not small though," Lionel winks

"Who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend?"