Jealousy

Cause part 2 of "a family" was requested

___

Neymar and Lionel had become closer, despite the dislike of Cristiano. Neymar had not tried or made any type of move on Leo so he always laughed at Cristiano when he'd "point out" Neymar's flirtatious manner.

Neymar was sitting at the kitchen table while Leo made sandwiches for their boys. The kids were watching a movie in Thiago's room. Neymar looked at Leo and smiled.

Such a perfect wife

Lionel can feel eyes on him. He turns around to find Neymar watching him very closely.

"What?" Leo smiles

"Oh nothing.. You're just so perfect Leo.. I honestly suck at making food so I barely cook for Dav-"

"Hey.. I can teach you if you want !! " Leo interrupts him

"Ah.. I'm not sure.. I suck.. Like.. Really .. I'm so terrible," Neymar says embarrassed

"You can't be that bad," Leo chuckles

"I warned you," Neymar laughs

Leo chuckles and continues to make the sandwiches. Once he's done he takes them to the kids and leaves Neymar to cut some potatoes.

"What the fuck!?" Neymar groans

He can't even cut potatoes. He does end up cutting his finger a little. Once Leo comes back, he finds pieces of the potatoes on the floor and Neymar almost having a mental break down.

"How.."

"Don't even ask.. I don't know how it happened.." Neymar sighs

Leo laughs and starts to pick everything up. Neymar smiles looking at him. Once Leo is done, he licks his chapped lips, and Neymar can't look away. He tries.. But he can't.

"Are you okay Ney?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine.."

They choose to watch a movie as well. Leo sends Cristiano a text saying that he's gonna watch a movie and that the kids are fine, watching a movie of their own upstairs. He silences his phone afterwards.

Cristiano sends him a message saying that he will be home soon. Leo doesn't read the message since he's too busy watching the story to see his phone light up.

A while later, after a few glances at the pale man, Neymar can't take it anymore. He pushes Lionel down on the sofa and starts to kiss him.

"Eh.. NEY! S-stop!!" Leo says shocked

"Don't worry Leo.. I won't tell Cristiano.."

"N-no!! L-let go!! Please!! N-NEY.. STOP!!"

"Get the fuck off him!!" Someone screams, pulling Neymar away

Leo breathes heavily and gets up. He smiles when he sees Cristiano there. His smile falls when Cristiano's fist connects with Neymar's jaw. It takes Neymar by surprise and causes him to fall.

Cristiano continues to hit him until Leo pulls him away. Cristiano is enraged with fury. He wants to kill Neymar. How dare he? No one touches Leo.

"Go.. Go before I kill you.. " Cristiano growls

Neymar gets up and immediately runs out. Leo sighs and let's out a breath.

"You okay baby?" Cristiano asks

"Yes.. Thank god you got here just in time, Cris.. I was so scared!" Leo sobs quietly burying his face in Cristiano's chest

"Shh.. Baby it's okay.. You're okay.. I'm here.. I'll never let anything happen to you okay? I'm here."

Leo sniffles and sobs quietly until it all dies down a few minutes later. Cristiano looks down at him and smiles. Leo gives him a weak smile before he feels Cristiano's lips against his.

"I love you so much Cris," Leo says softly

"I love you too baby."