The Monsters Inside My Head

"Do you believe in monsters?"

"We are monsters."

__

"Leo!! Get up!!" He hears someone yelling

He groans but obeys. It's dark and cloudy outside. He likes it. He didn't get much sleep last night but he'll be fine.

"You okay honey? You look dead."

"Mom," he groans

"Sorry.. Breakfast is ready.. Eat something.. I'll go get your father's things ready before that man goes crazy looking for them."

Lionel sighs. He feels something strange. He doesn't really know what's wrong but this crazy feeling drives him mad.

"Mom.."

"Hm?"

"I've been having weird dreams.. About a beast.. "

"A beast you say?" She asks curiously

"Well.. Yes.. An animal.. With piercing red eyes and black fur.. A monster.."

"That's awful.. It's just a nightmare, Leo. You'll be fine."

_

"I heard there's a new kid coming. He just moved in... He's a werewolf," Neymar says

"How do you know all of this?"

"It's my job to know Leo. I wonder how he's like.."

"Be careful, Ney. Curiosity kills."

"I'm already dead."

"Good point but you know what I mean."

"Yes, mom!" Neymar chuckles

__

Lionel meets the new kid sooner than he actually expected to. He's in the bathroom when he hears someone push the door with force.

He turns around to look at the person that has just come in and gasps a little. He isn't sure why his body is feeling so strange. But this person is making him go crazy. The taller figure stares blankly at him.

He looks away and continues to wash his hands, trying hard to stay calm. The footsteps of the taller man are loud and near him with every millisecond.

"Hi."

"H-hello.. Do you need anything?"

"Let's cut-"

The door opening interrupts them. Lionel smiles once he sees who it is.

"Leo.. You've been here for so long.. I was getting worried.. Let's go!" Neymar says pulling the boy away

The taller make glares at Neymar but doesn't say anything as he watches the two walk off.

"Stay away from him. You hear me? Stay away!"

"Hey.. What's wrong?"

"He's a killer, Leo. He can't be trusted. I saw him.. Killing you.."

"Wha-"

"So listen to me. You stay away from him. I don't care what he might be to you but I promise you it will not end well."

Leo nods, not really understanding anything or grasping what's happening completely.

__

"You and I have a conversation-"

"You and I don't need to talk about anything okay? Please stay away from me," Lionel says walking a little faster now