Congrats

"Hey, congrats, loser" Neymar smiles against Leo's lips

"Thanks baby.. Congrats to you too my love,"

Their kisses are sloppy and Leo can smell Neymar's faint cologne and it's making him grow dizzy.

"I love you Leo,"

"I love you too Ney"

Lionel is slowly thrusting in and out of Neymar. He knows it's past 2 in the morning and they should probably be resting. But he simply could not help himself. Neymar looked far too delicious to pass up the opportunity.

"Fuck, Ney. You feel so good. "

Neymar can only moan in response and hold the bedsheets tightly in his fist. Lionel starts increasing his speed and becoming slightly more aggressive. Not that Neymar is complaining. He loves it when Lionel becomes dominant and rough.

"L-Leo.."

"It's okay.. "

"Oh-ah~ Leo.. Oh my god. Leo.. "

The way Neymar says his name drives Lionel crazy. The sounds that the Brazilian makes are far too worthy and amazing. Lionel is in love with every small feature of that man.

"H-holy- fuck! Harder! Fuck me harder! Leo!!"

"Whatever you want, baby."

Neymar feels his whole body begin to tremble. He's extremely close and Lionel knows it. Just a few more and he knows that Neymar will explode.

And he's not wrong. Not long after they both find themselves releasing.

"That was great,"

"I'm so glad you like it. "

"I'm so proud of you, Leo.. You're-"

"Hey.. I'm so proud of you.. I'm glad we get to experience these amazing things together."'

"I'm so sad about Xavi.. I didn't see him-"

"Iniesta is probably fucking him right now. Don't worry about it," Leo chuckles

"Ew! They're like 30!!!"

"Ney.. They're not that old.. Let them have their fun."

" I know, ew! I can't imagine it," Neymar giggles

"Don't!"

___

Short I know..

Cristessi next?

Maybe some xavi and iniesta on my other one shot book? ;)