Smut ._.

Lol just smut..

______

In continuation of Low Self Esteem

_______________

"Ah~" Neymar moans when Lionel starts sucking on his sensitive area around his neck

They're both almost completely naked already and enjoying each other's radiating warmth.

Lionel starts to pull down Neymar's boxers and looks up at him almost asking if it's okay. Neymar nods and never breaks the eye contact with Lionel.

Lionel has never been with anyone. And neither has Neymar. So the experience is overwhelming for the both of them. But Lionel knows a lot more than Neymar does so they both know who will be taking the lead.

"Tell me if it's too much,"

"O-okay,"

Lionel parts his legs and looks down at the boy below him. He smiles and starts to push in slowly. Neymar's face scrunches up up a little at the pain already igniting inside of him.

"Ugh,"

"You okay baby?"

"H-hurts.."

"Wanna stop?"

"No."

Leo nods and slowly continues to push further into him. Neymar groans in pain again so he stills himself for a while. Neymar doesn't seem to feel very comfortable for about 3 minutes. Then he gives Lionel the approval to continue. He pulls out almost completely and then starts to thrust in and out of him. He doesn't push himself fully into Neymar because he knows that he can't take it yet.

Lionel is actually pretty big for a scrawny teenager. Who knew someone like him could be hiding someone so enticing. Neymar arches his back as the feelings of fullness and pleasure start to overpower any other feeling left in him.

"Leo! Harder! Ah! Fuck!"

Lionel has never heard Neymar cuss. But he knows this boy is giving himself to pleasure.

"C'mon baby.. Ride me.. Ride daddy like the good boy that you are,"

Neymar hisses at the feeling of being filled even more. Lionel goes deeper and deeper into him the more he lowers himself down on him. Once he's fully seated on Lionel, he sighs happily. Lionel starts thrusting up, making him moan in pleasure.

"L-leo," he says quietly as he bounces on him

He's trying to place his hands on Lionel's chest so that he doesn't fall off him. Lionel is holding his waist tightly as they both start to move perfectly in sync.

"Ah~ yeah.. Fuck.. Daddy.. You're so deep inside me.. Fuck me! Ah~ fuck!"

"Ney.. Baby.. I'm gonna come! Oh fuck!!!"

"Ah~"

They both experience their first real climax together. It's as if they were in a frenzy. Everything is so surreal. Their bodies are limp and tired. They fall next to each other in pure ecstasy.

"I love you so much,"

"I love you too,"

____

Sometimes I wonder if this is what porn sounds like.. lol like what if I'm making porn rn? I could be getting paid for this shit Bruh.