No Good For You

"I'm telling you Leo, you can't trust that guy."

"Ney.. You don't even know Cristiano."

"I know him enough to know that he's no good for you," Neymar says

Lionel gets annoyed immediately. He loves Cristiano and it hurts him that his friend is always talking shit about his boyfriend. He knows Cristiano and he knows the type of person that he is.

He fell in love with him. And nothing that Neymar says will ever change the way he feels.

//

"Hey babe,"

Lionel melts quickly into Cristiano's tight embrace. He looks up and is soon met by sweet chocolate eyes and Cristiano's masculine scent.

"I missed you," Lionel says

"I missed you too, baby. How's school?"

"Cris," Lionel whines.

"Come here then. "

Cristiano pulls him onto his lap and starts kissing him. Lionel wraps himself tightly around Cristiano.

"You're eager today," Cristiano chuckles

"I haven't seen you in months," Leo says out of breath

"I know. I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay. You're here now and that's all that matters," Leo says smiling up at him

Cristiano gives him a warm soft smile before connecting their lips once again. He carries Lionel into their bedroom. He's quick to rid both of them off their clothing. He seems to be extremely eager as well.

"You don't know how much I've missed you, Leo. I go crazy without you."

He slowly enters his lover, enjoying the warmth and tightness that Lionel provides.

"God you always feel so good Leo."

Lionel moans a little. He's scratching down Cristiano's back and letting the other man do all the work. Being with Cristiano again feels so surreal.

He feels like he can finally breathe. He loves the way Cristiano makes his body burn.

//

"So he's back?"

"Yup. He came back yesterday," Lionel says happily

"I can tell you really like him," Neymar says

"Please don't hate him Ney."

"I don't Leo.. I just don't want him to break your heart. He's older than you and sometimes those types of relationships don't end too well. Especially since he's always away while you're still in school."

"Yeah I know.. But he makes me happy Ney. And if it's gonna end someday, then it'll end. But for now I just want to enjoy it. I don't want to think about the end of this. "

"Okay," Neymar says

They grow quiet the rest of the way. Neither of them really being bothered by the silence though.

"I love you Leo."

//

"Ah~ c-Cris!"

Lionel's soft moans become loud screams of pleasure. Cristiano smirks, holding Lionel's hands above his head while he continues to thrust in and out of him quickly.

"God, you're so tight. You feel so good Leo! Fuck."

Lionel's body is covered in sweat and his cheeks are flushed. Cristiano has fresh scratch marks on his back while his neck area is bruised.

"Ah~ Cris.. I'm.. Im so close! H-harder!"

Lionel closes his eyes and lets the pleasure cover him in pure bliss. They both fall tired and sweaty.

"Wow," Cristiano says

Lionel smiles and looks up at him.

"I love you, Cris."

"I love you too, Leo. "

Lionel smiles. This is who he loves and this is who he belongs with.

//

"You do understand right?"

"Yup. Don't worry about it," Neymar chuckles nervously

"Okay,"

And it's silent again.