Eliminated

guys I'm writing this from my laptop so sorry if it looks different. Also do any of you know of easy ways to make money because I recently moved and I've applied to a few jobs and I haven't gotten called back yet so I need a backup plan lol! 

______________________________________________

Lionel wasn't happy to have gotten eliminated. He wanted to win, like everyone else. But he felt the pressure of his country and his team. He felt like he had failed. He wanted to disappear. His back against the wall, he began to fall slowly until he was sitting. The world would be better off without him. 

If he died, he would have no worries. He would be nobody. He wouldn't mean a single thing to anyone. He liked that. He liked the thought of completely disappearing. He closed his eyes and smiled. He was at peace. 

"hey you, why so happy? We just got eliminated," Cristiano grins. 

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm glad you're handling it well."

"I can't do anything else," Lionel says. 

"Hey, you did your best! and everyone is so proud of you for that." 

Lionel gives him a fake smile. He wants Cristiano to leave so he can do what he's been planning to do. Cristiano won't leave though. He looks at Lionel and he knows that there is something that he's hiding. 

"You know you can't lie to me right?"

"what do you mean?"

"Leo, I know you're not okay. so talk to me... I'm here to listen to you." 

"I'm okay, Cris.. just go."

"I actually came to stay. I missed you."

Lionel's heart started beating a little faster. He let Cristiano carry him away, carrying all his problems as well. Cristiano laid him down and wrapped him in warm blankets. Lionel just needed some love and support. He was too stressed out. He was too sad and no one cared. 

"I care,Leo. I care so much so don't think all these dark thoughts. You break my heart when you say you want to die. I want you to live. I need you to live. " 

Cristiano didn't realize that he was crying. He was so hurt. Lionel was so precious. He was such a kind person. How could someone so amazing, so beautiful, so perfect, hate their life so much that they would think about ending it everyday. He couldn't understand that. 

"You are too important and too precious. You're too good for this world but don't go." 

Lionel was fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. Cristiano didn't ask for anything more. All he wanted was this moment for the rest of his life. He knew he would get it. He just had to show Lionel the beauty of life past football. There was more to life than pleasing the world and Leo simply needed to understand that. 

"I will show you just how loved you are," Cristiano whispers against Leo's lips before pecking him softly. 

//////////////////////

Should I write smut again guys? or do you guys prefer clean cute stories?