Submissive Bad Boy

Lionel yawned. The sun was bright against his face. Another day in his boring life.

Coffee was the first thing on his mind. It was probably the only thing that kept him going through the day without killing someone. Hopefully this week would just go by fast.

His phone rings and he runs to it. It will probably be his mother and if he doesn't answer then she will start to worry like she always does.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Leo.. I was getting worried since you weren't answering.. How are you son?" She says

"Mom.. I'm fine.. Getting ready to go to work," he says

"You know.. You wouldn't have to be a teacher getting paid so little if you could just listen to your father,"

"I want to do this.. I love my job. I don't want to go into those things.. Being a CEO of a company is not my dream.. It's his."

"You were born in a golden crib with everything handed to you.. Where did we go wrong? When did you lose your ambition?"

"I did not lose my ambition! I found what I really love to do.. I thought you'd understand," lionel says

"Son.. I do.. But your father.. He's growing old and he doesn't want someone who isn't his son to take over everything he's been working so hard on. Why can't you do this for him?" She asks

"I'll think about it yeah? I have to go,"

"Okay but really think about it leo,"

He hangs up quickly and continues to get ready. He doesn't hate his father. But he hates the fact that his father doesn't want to accept him because of his job as a teacher.

Sure it can be annoying. And sometimes he might want to kill a kid or two, but he loves his job. He loves everything about it. Even seeing a certain bad boy that makes his day miserable.

"Okay class.. Today we will get more into Shakespeare. You will also have to make a film of a Romeo and Juliet scene or a Trailer for the sequel to it.. " he says

Everyone seems to be okay with it. Lionel is a very loved teacher. His class is very easy to pass and him being a young teacher makes it easier for students because he understand how hard things can get. He's also a great person to talk to about anything so he's very close to everyone.

"Now.. You'll be able to choose the people you'll be working with but if anyone is excluded and no one wants to take them in then I will be choosing for you all,"

Everyone already knows who they want to work with and what they want to do. They spend the rest of the period doing that.

"Hey,"

Lionel looks up to see green orbs staring down at him. Great. Just what he needed.

"Neymar.. Do you need anything ?"

"Advice," he breathes out

Neymar is that misunderstood bad boy who slept with a different girl every day of the week because he has a secret that no one knows. That's how lionel labels him.

"What's wrong?" Leo asks

Neymar isn't a bad kid, just makes bad choices. Leo has taken a liking to the bad boy. He doesn't know whether it's bad or good, nor does he care.

"I like someone," neymar smiles

"Oh.. Well.. Why are you telling me this?"

"It's a teacher," Neymar blushes