Chapter 7

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked into the trap after trying to find magic all day. It was 6pm and I done been to the kids school back to the apartment and back and forth to everybody's house but Magic and the kids was no where to be found.

I been thinking about these divorce papers and that's all I could fuckin think about. I'm not getting a fuckin divorce. That's just point blank period.

I walked into the trap and went up to my office.  You know what Magic will be looking for Audre so where ever the fuck Audre is I'll be.! How about that? Problem solved.! Right?

Yo boss we got trouble.! Zek said bussing into my office.

What's up.?

It's the trap on 44th Loco niggas just ran up in there some shit about they lookin for a bitch name Audre some shit bout she stole some routes and Shit from them. They took about 40,000 with them.

Fuck.! I yelled. I grabbed my gun off my dresser and got up grabbing my keys. Fuck did Magic start.!

Yero.! Marcus said meeting me at the bottom of the stairs.

44th just got ran into you seen Magic?

Nah ain't heard from her in a short.

__________________________

MAGIC P.O.V.

I pulled up to the strip club where Audre worked. In 5 minutes her time was up. I got a little tip that she was In here getting ready to dance.

I got out the car putting my gun in my back. I walked into the strip club and took a seat in the VIP section room. I sat on the couch as the room lights dimmed all the way down to nothing.
Audre came walking into the room but almost had a heart attack when she seen me.

Hi girly.! I smiled sitting my gun in my lap. I waved my hand for the curtains to close. "If you try to run out they will shoot you.!" I smiled standing up.

Look I did what you said I got everything you wanted and needed. I have them here I can get them for you.!

She did and because of that you got niggas running in my shit Magic.! A sternly may voice said from behind me.

I know!. I smiled sitting back on the couch not looking back. Martavion came from behind me and came and stood in front of me.

I pulled my phone out and made a call. "Loco it's me Mag.! I have little miss Audre here.! I sent her.!" (Mag what the fuck.?! I ran up in yo shit earlier.?) "yeah you did and ima need my 40,000 back too.!" (I got you sis damn I know it was you who sent her we gotta talk.!") "okay big brother.!" I smiled as I hung the phone up.

You see I own 44th and Loco works for me I was just hoping he kill you in across fire.

You set me up.? She asked pissed off.

I did and it was fun.!

Magic what the fuck is this.?

Go get me those plans you have exactly 7 minutes to get them for me before I kill your mom.! I said dropping a phone of a video on the stage next to her.

Please, please.!!! She began to cry.

Tick Tock.! I smiled. She ran out the room damn near about to break her ankles.

Magic are you serious.?

Relax it's not even her mom.! It's just a look a like and I just arranged a room to look like her mamas living room.

Fuck that what the fuck are you doing your working with opps.?

A couple years  ago I gave Aomori a territory and been doing business with him I told you about it you just didn't listen sweetheart. Aomori became Loco but he didn't know I owned 44th that's why he ran in there cause a little birdy tipped him off telling him that Audre was the one stealing his plans and she fuck with somebody from 44th. Loco works for us not against us sweetie. I smiled sitting back on the couch.

And these fuckin divorce papers.?

You need a pen? I asked as Audre came running back into the room handing me a black bag. "Thank you.! I'll be in touch.!" I smiled getting up to leave out. "Oh you can call your mom.!" I said smirking turning around. She grabbed the phone so quick and I could hear her crying talking to her mom as I walked out.

I got in my car and waited until Martavion came out. He would be expecting to find me but I was in an unknown car and I would be the only car to pull off so it would be easy for him to follow me. He looked so confused looking both directions looking for my car or a car that pulled off. He got in his car and pulled off. I waited 10 minutes before I put my hood on and pulled off.