Chapter 39

Happy Birthdayyyy to youuuu, Happy Birthday dear Magic Happy Birthday to youuuuuu.!!! Voices filled my room waking me up. I smiled turning over to see everybody in my room holding a cake up and singing happy birthday.

Thank you.! I smiled sitting up.

Get up kid.! We have something special for you.! My dad said planting a kiss on my forehead as everybody left. I got up and smiled. I had a couple text messages mostly just from Lani saying Happy Birthday and a couple other happy birthdays. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and put something on. I went downstairs to see everybody at the table. Joe and my dad cooked a big breakfast.

Okay so since it is Christmas and most importantly Magic's birthday, I think she should open one gift before her breakfast.! Joe said excitedly. You guessed it. Yes I was the lucky one to be born on Christmas.

Thank you.! I smiled as she handed me a gift bag.

I know this ain't what your use to. Your dad told me your use to having all that designer so we saved up enough money for a little something something.! She said smiling handing me the bag. I pulled out a Louis Vuitton bag out the gift bag and my mouth dropped once i pulled the limited edition blue LV purse I wanted badly out. I was about to faint. I got up hugging them both so hard.

Thank you thank you.!!!!!!! I sang happily.

Your welcome baby girl.! My dad said hugging me back. At this moment I was about to fill like Victory when she sat with them sun glasses on at the table.

After breakfast we all made our way to the living room. It was a huge box sitting by the tv and Christmas tree with my name on it. I was so happy so I gave everyone their gift from me first. I gifted all three of Joes girls Jas, Victory, and Amazing their very own Chanel purse. I gave my brother the PS5 and a $100 dollar gift card. I also gave Joe a Chanel purse with the matching hat and scarf. I gave my dad a 1,000 dollar visa gift card. Everybody was so please with their gifts it made me so happy.

Magic I think you need to open this one. My dad said pointing to the huge box.

What is it.?! I asked smiling walking over to the box. I started to rip the paper off of it excitedly. I opened it and a bunch of pink and white balloons and confetti shot out. "Surpriseeeeeeee.!!!" Lani screamed jumping up.! I started screaming in excitement hugging my bestfriend as we fell to the ground. "Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy.!" She sang in nothing but laughter.

Thank you thank you.! I smiled crying laughing as we hugged trying to get up. She reached in the box and grabbed bags from Fendi, Chanel, and Dior our.

Now you know Martavion is nuts about you and brought all this stuff to the house telling me to give it to you for your birthday and Christmas if I was to ever see you again. She said smiling.

What.?! I asked surprised. I was so shock I didn't even wanna open them.

Are you hungry Lani.? My dad asked smiling.

Starving it took y'all forever to open gifts. She said smiling. I pulled her to the table as they finished opening their gifts.

Tell me everything how's home.?!

It's different....I miss you....Martavion misses you. He hasn't been the same since you left. You really should let him know your okay. She said stuffing a pancake into her mouth.

Let's talk about something else. I see you and Amber are getting along well. I said changing the subject. I tried so hard to just forget about Martavion. He really hurt me this last time.

Yeah that's my girl. She's cool and all but she ain't you.

And that's on what.!

Periodt.! We said together laughing.