Chapter 64

We got off the plane and made our way to get the rental car. Malachi drove and I had to stop at this place before we went any where called 5StarBurgers. When I moved to Cali with my dad this was all I ate.!

Happy now fat ass.!

Watch yo mouth and yes.! I smiled dancing in my seat.

Y'all are such a cute couple.! An old lady said walking by us as we walked to the car.

That ain't my damn man.! I said stuffing a fry in my mouth.

Sorry what she ment to say is thank you.! She's my sister.! He said correcting me laughing.

Nuhun I ment what I said....I'm fuckin his brother he is not my man.! I said slurping my milk shake.

Okay we get it fat ass.! He said opening the car door for me making the lady laugh.

He got in the car and drove off and I crushed my food. I was still hungry ass hell though.

We pulled up to the hood and it was a nice house. The lights wasn't on or anything.
"Go in using the back door and ima park the car.!" Malachi said.

Excuse me.? I thought this was a team effort.!

Nigga it is just go while I park the car.!

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes "I hate it here.!" I said getting out. I went around to the back door and opened it slowly. When I opened the door I saw rose petals on the floor with lit candles and the smell of steak hit me. What the hell was this.? I followed the rose petals all the way to the livingroom. It was a candle lit dinner in front of me rose petals and candles all over the floor. "Happy Anniversary" read in ballon letters going across the wall. On the table was a small Tiffanies bag and a note.

-in the room you'll find something lovely.!

-Martavion

I went into the room with the open door and on the bed with a bunch of sun flowers and roses was a beautiful black dress and the matching open toe heels. I undressed and put the dress and shoes on. When I opened the door Malachi stood by the table dressed in a waiters outfit with a towel over his arm and white gloves on his hand. Martavion stood up and he was looking so good in a all black armoni tuxedo. Malachi walked over to me and I took his hand. I couldn't help but laugh and smile as of course my tears came down.

What is this.?! I asked with laughter.

You didn't think I was going to miss our anniversary did you.? He asked smiling hugging me.

You didn't have to...

I did.! I owe you an apology.....you know I love you and just wanna protect you....I'll do anything in this world for you.!

I love you to baby but this....this is amazing.!

Sir your dinner is ready to be served.!
Malachi spoke in this funny accent making me bud out laughing. He even had a fake mustache on. Martavion pulled my chair out and helped me sit down. He bent down to me and smiled placing his hands on my stomach the baby instantly started to move and kick.

You kept it.?! He smiled and tears filled his eyes.

Yeah I couldn't do it....

I'm sorry I put you through all of this....

If it wasn't ment to be God wouldn't of gave her to us.!

It's a girl.?!! He asked excitedly.

Yeah she'll be here in 3 months.!