Chapter 27

After a long night of crying and fighting I finally agreed to go to a hotel. Marcus took me and checked me in. I got a whole nother room from Martavion and Marcus. I stayed up all night crying and holding myself until I passed out. I was awakened by housekeeping. I declined the service and layed back down. It was almost 11am. I layed in the bed room was dark as all hell which made me wanna go back to sleep. Marcus or Martavion hasn't came over here so I'm guessing they was still sleep. Or Martavion was back home fixing the house. I grabbed my phone and went on Expedia to search up some flights. I should of stayed my ass in Cali. This is too much.! I feel like all we was doing was fighting what was the point of being here.

~INCOMING CALL~
F❤️O❤️R❤️E❤️V❤️E❤️R

Now what the fuck he wanted.? "Hello.?" I said answering.

Open the door.! He said softly. He sounded tired and ran out of energy. I got up and walked to the door opening it. I moved to the side and he came in. I closed the door and walked back to the bed and he grabbed my arm to stop me.

Look that shit last night I don't know what the fuck that shit was I was just mad and jealous and I panicked at the fact that another nigga was texting yo phone instead of just asking you what was up. I let shit get to my head......

Yeah obviously.!

It's my fault and I'm sorry about the disrespectful shit I said too. If anybody knows you it should be me.

Exactly Martavion it should be you.! I been your bestfriend for how many years before I was even a thought to be your girlfriend.? To even be a thought to the mother of your child.? I thought we was better than this.

We is baby and that's why I'm apologizing Magic I love you dude and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you I promise I do.! I ain't never felt like this about nobody bae.! Come on now you know how I use to treat bitches. I knew you was the one for me When I was dead ass asking you to marry me at the age of 18.! Like I was so serious about that shit and I still am. I want you hear I want you buy my side everyday.

It's kinda hard to tell Martavion look at this shit. We ain't did nothing but argu and fight. I probably told you I hate you more times than I love you.

No cap you have and that's why I'm willing to change all that bae. I'm sorry. He said sitting on the bed and pulling me between his legs.

I don't know, just a minute I was ready to go back to Cali I was just looking on Expedia and all.

I'll tell you what. You can go back to Cali figure some shit out do what you want get yo shit together and if being together is what you wanna do bring yo ass back and let's raise this baby together.

But I don't wanna just go to Cali and figure things out. I know what I want and I'm just not sure if your wanting the same thing baby.

I do want the same thing as you. I want you. I want this to be my kid, I want to have a family with you. I want to get married to you. I want us to live together happily for as long as death do us apart. I can show you better than I can tell you.

Martavion im just....I'm juss...

Just what.? If we gone be together Magic we gone be together AINT no more back and forth shit it's either yes or no.!?

I looked at him for a minute and thought about all the great times we was just having. It was good....it was great when we was vibing and in our own little world. But when we get mad at each other it's war with us. That I don't want. But I guess I'm the one who has to control their anger more right.!?!

Okay....I'll give us another chance.

You love me.?

With all my heart.! He pulled me closer to him grabbing my chin to kiss me as his tall body toward over mine.