Chapter 16

What's gotten into you.? My mom asked as I walked on to the porch.

Nothing.! I said laughing. "It's such a beautiful day.!"

Oh really so the weather got you acting crazy Magic.! Your gonna make me have to ground you.!

Excuse me? Valisa I am 17 years old. You don't do shit for me besides allow me to lay in your house, I'm sorry but ground me.? I'm to old for that. Plus you acting like I do fuck Shit everyday. I go to school never miss a day I am literally a straight A student and I have a job. I don't ask you for Shit and you don't do shit for me.!

Magic you can get the fuck out with that mouth.!

I sure will. I skipped my ass right back down the stairs getting into my truck but I was blocked in by some car pulling up. Five girls and Bianca hopped out the car. I started laughing because what the fuck was this. I grabbed my phone and called Lani

"Bitch I seen them pull up to get her at the school I'm turning the corner on yo street now.!" She said out of breath before I could say anything. I got out the car and the one girl threw a brick at my back window bussing it out. Now I was pissed.

What the fuck y'all want.! My mom asked coming off the porch.

Miss shut the fuck up.! Another girl yelled.

Oh baby what's up what y'all came to fight cause i know y'all not talking to mine like that what's up.?! I asked snatching my earrings out. Lani parked her car on the grass and hopped out.

What's up y'all came to fight my sister.?! It ain't no fair ones.! What's up.! Lani said pulling up her sweats about to square up. I loved this bitch bad.

Babies get in the house. I'm bouta call the police.! My mom said.

Nah ma fuck that cause who the fuck this bitch think she is pulling up to my house with five bitches to jump me. Bussed my windows out. What's up.! I said picking the brick up. I threw the brick right back at they window bussing it out. The one girl ran up on me swinging and I started punching her in her shit. Lani jumped in but started fighting another bitch. I was swinging and beating the fuck out of three bitches. I was on top of one on the ground swinging on two in the air. I kicked the one bitch in the face as I was being pulled off of her.

Nah what's up bitch what's up! All you doing is pulling hair. What's up.! I said squaring up again as we went around in a circle.

Yo cut it the fuck out. I heard a male voice said. I was on go and all I was seeing was red.

You wanna bring bitches to my house bitch, I don't give a fuck about no baby.! I said punching Bianca right in her face. Her shit was leaking blood and I didn't give a fuck. I pulled her by her hair to the ground and started punching her. Two of her friends started hitting me so I started fighting them again. I slammed the one bitch on top of Bianca as she tried to punch me. "Bitch.! Bitch.! Bitch.!" I yelled every word hitting her.

Magic stop.! Martavion picking me up off of them slamming me to the ground and I started fighting him. Bianca and another bitch started trying to fight me. I got from under them and ran to pull the bitches off of Lani. I started stomping the bitch kicking her and throwing punches at her while Lani handled the other one. I seen another bitch come at me with a brick and I got pissed off as she threw it. The girl I was on top of maced me and my eyes started burning bad as fuck. But I trained to go into the Air Force this wasn't shit compared to the gas chamber. I kicked the bitch in her head and another bitch tackled me to the ground. The police showed up wrestling us to the ground cuffing us. I couldn't see shit as my eyes was burning. Martavion was helping a crying Bianca and I got madder.

Officer these are my daughters they attacked them.! My mom said standing by us. The officer uncuffed us and my mom poured milk on both of our faces.

Ima kill that bitch watch.! Lani said pissed wiping her eyes.

You okay.?! Martavion asked coming over to me.

Nigga get the fuck out my face before I punch you in yours.!

What.?!

Martavion you heard me nigga fuck you, fuck her, fuck y'all baby.! Leave me the fuck alone. I yelled out of anger and he looked sad.

She's just mad right now Tavion.! My mom said comforting him.

You damn right I'm mad, I'm mad as hell.! I yelled letting the tears out my eyes cause the shit was burning bad. The ambulance pulled up and they immediately went over to the pregnant lady.! I sat in the porch as they came over to me. My face was red and on fire.

Your face is swelling bad.! How many fingers am I holding up.?. The medic asked me.

I don't know I can't see.! I said sternly and mad.

You gotta go to the hospital. You got sprayed with mace.? She asked checking my eyes with her light.

Yes.! The shit is burning bad. I screamed. "I'm allergic, ima anaphylactoid.!"

She can go in shock her face is swelling by the second we need a bed over her now.! She yelled scared. She sat me on the journey. My mom ran out the door with my epi pen and the medic stabbed me in the chest with it. I could feel my body starting to shake.

___________________

I woke up in a hospital bed and my vision was blurred. My face went down from the swelling but I was still in pain. Mom was on the phone but rushed over to me when she seen me waking up.

What happened.? I asked trying to sit up. I still couldn't see anything. She placed some glasses over my eyes and I could see better. I hated these damn glasses.

Your body went into shock. You almost died because of the mace.! All this over a boy.?

Mom it wasn't just over a boy.!

Than what was it Magic I can't understand.!

It's nothing something stupid....I played myself and please don't say I told you so.! I said trying not to cry. My mom warned me many times about falling in love with Martavion and of course I didn't listen because I've always been in love with him.

I won't but I'm glad your okay now. You scared me so bad. Your dad is here.!

Mom no you called him.?

Yes I had to Magic you almost died.! My dad hated Martavion and I know my mom told him it's all his fault.! I was gonna have to hear his mouth about this.