Chapter 21

Me and Martavion was slowly getting back to where we once was. I liked how we was taking things slow but you could tell we both screamed for each other. He was back to spending the night every night with me again. We even rode to school a couple times, and I drove.! It seemed like everything was just a breath of fresh air at first.! But as the second week went by Martavion was slipping back into old habits. Texting and talking to different girls. He even stood me up for a female and I only know that because I seen them in the mall together when I was at work. He missed a couple nights with me and I wasn't to happy about it. I understand his frustration about us not jumping back into a relationship so fast but we my feelings was hurt and I don't think he understood that.

The last bell rang letting us out of our classes and I went to my locker to get my stuff. I was tired as hell since I didn't get much sleep last night because i got off work really late. Those closing shifts was not for me.

I clicked the unlock button on my truck and got in Martavion was standing at his car with some girls talking. Niggas wonder why you go the way you do look at the stupid shit they pull.

I made my way into work hoping and praying that the time was gonna fly by. It's suppose to be a snow storm and I did not wanna get stuck in the snow. "Hey" I said to Mariah as she came up to the register.

Hey baby doll how are you today?! She asked sweetly.

Tired.! Girl we ain't get out of here until like 1am last night.

What.?! Who closed?

Aaron.!

Oh yeah see Aaron be doing dumb shit acting like he can't count and Shit.

I see.! Be having me pissed off. I'll never do that shit again.

Yeah he slow. One day him and Laron got into it cause he did that dumb shit and ain't get out of her until almost 3am.

Oweee I would of went off too.

Anyways what's up with you and bestfriend.? How's he doing.?!

He's doing good.! One minute he's in my face and the next minute he got bitches in his face. It's the whole taking things slow that pissed him off.

Niggas is stupid as hell.! That's the whole point of taking something slow so you won't fuck up again.

Can't tell these niggas that.

We started our day helping people out and cashing them out. Today was pretty busy but once 10pm hit I got the hell out of there. I made my way to my truck and got in. I pulled out my phone to text Martavion

*Are you coming over.?* I asked.

*Yeah I'll be there by 12.! Wait up for me.!* He texted back. I was not waiting up for his ass.!

I walked into the house and the whole house was dark. My mom didn't cook nothing before she left for work. I was starving. I went upstairs and to my room and got in the shower. I grabbed my towel stepping out and walking into my room. I jumped back scared as I seen Corey coming into my room. He had on some shorts and no shirt. He was kinda drunk.

Where you been.? He questioned sitting on my bed.

Umm can you get out my room.? I asked clutching my towel tighter.

Member that agreement I mentioned a couple months ago.

What are you talking about.? If you don't get out I'm telling my mom.! My boyfriend is gonna be here any minute. He's not a friendly person and wouldn't appreciate you in here.

You think they stopped making guns when they made his.!

I pressed the call button on my watch and called Martavion but of course the call declined. I was scared out of my mind right now. He stood up and walked towards my door. "What's that suppose to mean.?!" I questioned going to my closet. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

Your so much prettier and younger than your mom.! We can make a deal.!

What kinda deal.?!

Give me some.! I be seeing the way you look at me with those pretty eyes of yours and them little ass shorts you be wearing around the house be having my dick rock hard. You be moaning extra loud just so I can hear you, cause you know I be listening. You be wanting me to hear you huh.?! I bet my dick better than his.! He said biting his bottom lip. This a grown man dick I ain't no little boy.! He laughed. I know you don't want yo moma to find out about the late nights he been over here and you sneaking him in and shit.

So your gonna black mail me.?! She's never gonna believe you.!

Call it what you want and she will.! She's too I'm love with me not to believe me plus I have proof.

What kinda proof.?!

You sneaking him in and y'all sex sounds I recorded it. You should of been more quieter.

It's whatever.! I don't care.! Tell her, I'll tell her myself. I'm not having sex with you. I said bluntly trying to get away from him.

Yes you are.! He pushed my back against the wall holding my left leg up he kissed my neck I tried to push him off of me but he grabbed me by my throat turning me around pushing me against the door
Making me drop my towel. He grabbed my ass and grabbed a hand full of tities squeezing my nipples playing with my nipple rings kissing and licking my back down to my ass cheeks. I was feeling so violated and I couldn't do nothing but cry. The more I resisted the harder his grip around my neck was.

Can you please get off of me.! I cried trying to stop him. He spreads my legs and rubs my clit sticking two fingers in me. It was hurting and I was crying he could feel him putting a condom on and sliding his dick in between my pussy lips. I tried to get him off of me but he just threw me to the ground. He pulled my hands over my head and i struggled to get lose.

Please let me go please.! I pled crying harder.
He slid in a little bit than stopped his self. Ima save this pretty pussy for next time. He said licking his fingers. He got off of me and I curled up in a ball and cried. I cried so hard All my childhood memories came back at once. My uncle Harris....my mom
Brother use to molest me. I got up and locked my door and going into the bathroom I sat in the blazing hot shower water letting it hit my skin as I cried.