Chapter 29

Hi Mr and Mrs Jackson.! Dr Parker created us as we came into the office.

Hi.! I smiled sitting in the chair.

How are you too doing today.? She asked taking her seat.

Cant complain.! I smiled looking over at my husband.

That's amazing I see you two seem to be in good standards with each other.!

Yeah, we made up.! I smirked.

Yeah so I don't think we need this counseling any more. Martavion mentioned.

Well that's completely up to you guys. Are you gonna stay married I assume.

Yes we are.! I smiled leaning in to kiss my husband.

Wonderful I'm so glad to hear that you guys.! Whatever your doing keep doing it. It's working for y'all.! She said smiling. She stood up to give me a slight hug and Martavion the same.
She walked us out of office and we walked to the car.

Yooo you didn't see that.? Martavion asked laughing.

What.?

She grabbed my ass and said "well if y'all do ever really get a divorce call me.!"

Yeah right don't play with me.

Bae I am not playing she just said that.

I'll slap the dog shit out that bitch.! I yelled taking my seat belt off to get out the car.

Dude no it's not that serious.! He laughed putting my seat belt back on me.

Like hell it's not.! That's crazy as fuck.! How are you a marriage counselor saying some shit like that.?! Ima report her ass to the better business bural.

Your crazy.!

And I don't give a fuck.! I said rolling my eyes taking my phone out.

I bet crazy ass.! What you wanna eat.?

I don't know surprise me.

If I surprise you it's gone be dick.!

I'm tired of eating dick feed me some real food.! I bussed out laughing makin him laugh.

Taco Bell.?

Oweee yess I need a dorito taco and those nacho fries.!

You eat the same shit.

I know but it's not even me. It's these babies they got my appetite all over the place especially my hormones. I cried in the McDonald's drive through line this morning because they didn't have no apple pies.!

Are you serious.?

Bae yes I swear I was balling my eyes out.

I bet it's two girls you was emotional as fuck with Majesty and the twins you was mean as fuck.

Oh my god I felt so bad after I had the twins I was so mean......

Yeah you was pissed me off like every other hour. But what I will say to that is I do promise to be more involved this time. I know I could of done more when it came to helping with them. Your depression was so bad and I didn't realize it. I felt bad as fuck for that.

Yeah I didn't think I was gonna come out of that honestly.

What causes it.?

No one knows it's just a trigger sense that just happens. Some people are way worse than I was. One time I read about a lady killing her baby because of it and the baby couldn't stop crying and it drove her crazy.

Damn it's like that..... well you know you got help from every where I mean if you do wanna have them Mag.

I know baby and I do.! I can't get rid of anything god gave me to birth. I know 5 kids is gonna be tuff but I love babies and kids and my babies mean everything to me.

Your an amazing mom you know ghat right.!

Yeah I know.! I giggled. I leaned over and kissed him. "And your an awesome dad.!"

I know.! He laughed making me laugh.

This was all I wanted for our lives to go back to normal. For him to show me his love and appreciation all over again. For him to reassure me that he loves me everyday. I couldn't imagine life without him or a divorce honestly. Sometimes you gotta fall out just to remember why you was in love in the first place.