Chapter 80

Aomori can you hand me that.! I said pointing to the bag that sat on the counter. And he did as told.

Since me and Martavion took over Blacks empire we was moving different. Which mean we had new territory and different clientele. It was to the point everything was so easy and our hands wasn't getting dirty any more.

So where you want me to take this.?

It's a little college downtown Texas your gonna take it there. The GPS is already programmed in the phone that's in the car all you have to do is follow it. Carlos is gonna ride with you to make the drops since your new.

Ight.! Than what.?

Once your done with all the drops come back here and log it. Somebody is gonna do that for you. And show you what to do.

Okay cool....

Any questions or concerns you can ask Carlos. I said as I opened the door and Carlos was walking up. "Carlos this is Aomori.....if anything goes wrong and if anything happens to him I promise you I will have Tavion blow your fuckin head off okay.?!" I said sternly but with a smile at the end.

Yes ma'am.!

I walked over to the last three bags and gave them to Aomori. He walked out the room following Carlos and Martavion came in.

What we doing in here.?! He asked picking my book up.

I just finished Aomori drop he just left with Carlos. Log the time for me it's 2:34pm (I said looking down at my watch and he wrote it down on the book) Alex should be at the gun range learning to shoot his appointment was at 2:30 so I was gonna go check on him there in a few. I did pay out blocks for you.

Damn I ain't gotta do shit than huh.?! He smiled.

Nope.!

I picked a great wife and business partner.! He smiled standing up to kiss me.

Yeah you did. How's your day.?

Shit it's cool.! I met with some lawyers on that legal shit finalized Blacks offer and signed the papers.

So it's official.?

Yes it is.!

Yesssss.! I'm so proud of you baby.! I smiled kissing him.

Nah I'm proud of you. I wouldn't be able to make that deal if it wasn't for you.!

It was all for you....

I know, I appreciate you.!

I know you do.....

Awww look at the love birds.! Malachi smiled coming into the room.

Nah the love birds is you and Lani.! I said laughing.

Chillllllll.! He said laughing.

Nah ain't no chill boy you told her you loved her.?! I laughed.

Yup cause I do.! He said proudly.

Owee period.! I can't wait for y'all to have the baby.! Finally somebody pregnant besides me.

Shidddd you keep looking this good and it's gone be you again.! Martavion laughed smacking me on my ass.

Oh see naw you already got three kids out of me. At this point your literally just praying on my downfall.

You be so cute when you pregnant though. He laughed.

Yeah boy fuck you.! You ain't getting no more out of me and that's just that on that.!

Man whatever.! What you cooking for dinner.?!

Umm mommy and daddy looking for you.?! Marcus said out of breath running into the room.!

Who.?! Malachi and Martavion asked at once.

You nigga.! He said out of breath pointing to Martavion.

Shiddddd.! Martavion pushed me off of him and tried to open the window to jump out.

Martavionnnnnnnnn Micah Muthafuckin Jacksonnnnnnnnnn.! I heard a female voice yelling as she approached the room.

Get yo ass the fuck down.! Papa Jackson said sternly pulling Martavion down from the window.

Get out.! Mama Jackson said to us and we all rushed to get out including Martavion. "Not yo ass.!" She said slapping him upside his head.

Damn ma, what the fuck you hitting me for.! He said trying to block her hit. She closed the door on us and all three of us looked at each other and tried to race each other up to his office. I turned on the computer screens and Marcus turned the TVs up so we could hear as I tapped into the security cameras in the room.

"We didn't you tell us you was working with black.?!" Papa Jackson asked super pissed off.

Y'all This conversation is super private I don't think we should listen.! I said cutting the cameras and mic off.

What.?! Hell naw they precious baby boy finally in trouble for something turn it back on.! Marcus wined.

Nope.! Get out.! I said opening the door and they both rolled their eyes leaving. I locked the door back and we went back downstairs. They all where finally coming out the room after what seemed like forever.

Hi dad.! Malachi said smiling.

Wipe that stupid grin off yo damn face Malachi.! He said annoyed walking past him.

Damn dad all I said was hi.! You old bat.

Hi Malachi damn.!!! He said even more annoyed. Malachi and Marcus followed them out the door to annoy them some more. I definitely see why Martavion was the favorite child.

I went into the room and Martavion was standing again the wall with a blank facial expression. He looked like he had tears in his eyes.

She said I disappointed her......my father said he never wants to see me again...

They didn't mean it baby....

You didn't see the look her had in his eyes.! (Martavion looked down and sniffled a bit wiping his face) he ment it.! I disappointed my parents in doing business that benefits the whole entire family not just us.....

Maybe I can talk to them....

Ain't no fuckin talking to them Magic.!!! That Shit is pointless.! He yelled pissed off. "They mad at me for doing strictly business but they been keeping the biggest secret of my life from me.! Now that's disappointing.! He yelled at me. I wrapped my arms around him and he broke down crying. "After I learnt that he wasn't my real father I always felt like I had to please him and work 10 times harder to make sure he always loved me and be proud of me because at any moment he could of threw me to the wolves knowing he wasn't my biological father....." he said lifting his head up I wiped his tears. This was so touching he felt so disappointed in his self. I hugged him tight and tried to comfort him.