Chapter 79

I got everybody in their car seats and ready to go buckled up in the car. Me and Lani was going to lunch plus we had a whole lot of catching up to do. She had her head sooooo far up Malachi's ass and he had his head so far up her ass they was expecting a baby. Malachi was divorced and so was Lani. Amber cheatin ass was still gone get a blanket party and I was gone make sure of that.

Heyyy preggers.!!! I smiled as she got in the car.

Uhhh don't remind me before I throw up.! Was you ever this sick.?! She said annoyed getting in the car.

With the twins yes.! Especially in the mornings and first trimester. You probably need to eat.

I do I'm so hungry. I was throwing up all
Night and this fool was just so happy to be having a baby.

I bet he is. He really likes you.

He told me he loved me Mag.!

What.?! That's big.! What did you say back.?

Told him how I felt and I regret not saying I love him back because I do....

Than tell him.

I don't know how.! We both are getting fresh out of divorces and now we are having a baby.?! I think the shit is crazy.

What he say about it.?!

He said and I quote "the heart wants what the heart wants.!" When I say I died laughing cause what sir.?! You are so corny for that, this ain't no damn Disney channel.!

I'm hollering cause what.?! He really say anything.! I laughed picking up my ringing phone. "Hello" I said answering. "Hey sis we just landed.!" Aomori said on the other end. "Okay ima send you the address to the air bnb and Martavion is gonna pick y'all up from there.!" "Ight cool see you when I see you.!" "Okay bye bookie.!" I said before hanging up. I texted Martavion that my brothers was here and on the way to the Airbnb and gave my attention back to Lani.

Alex and Aomori here.?!

Yeah they are gonna help with some business.

Oh that's what's up. Ooot my man calling me.! Ahhh.!!! She screamed excitedly opening her purse to get her ringing phone out. "Hey baby:!" She said in a cute baby voice.

Oh bitch now you know you sound like a man the fuck.! It's just Malachi.! I said laughing pulling up to the parking ramp. I seen Amber going to her car. She had a bunch of bags.

Get in the driver seat.! I demanded parking and turning my head lights off. I got out slowly and grabbed a blanket I used at the beach a couple months ago when we had a picnic out the trunk. I ran behind the cars slowly and quietly. I looked back and Lani was still on the phone talking and smiling. I ran behind Amber just as she was about to close her trunk. I threw the blanket over her head and all she did was scream and I started beating her ass. She was screaming trying to fight and get out. I wrapped the blanket around her neck punching her in her face pushing her to the ground. I pushed her into her trunk as she tried to get the blanket off of her and hurried and tried to close it on her. I ran so fast back to the car. I was huffing and puffing out of breath.

Bitch driveeeee.!!!! I yelled at her trying to catch my breath. Amber was struggling to get out the trunk and get the blanket off of her. She fell face first on the ground and Lani was looking so shocked.

Oh my god bae.! Your fucking sister is fuckin crazy.! Lani said bussing out laughing so hard.

Oweee Shit I need some damn water.! I huffed.! I was breathing so heavy.

What the fuck was that.?! Lani asked surprises and laughing.

Surprise.!!!!! It was a blanket party for that hoe.! I bet her ass won't cheat no mo.! I said chomping on some ice letting the window down.

Now where we gone go shopping at.?!

Girl I don't give a fuck a fat bitch like me tired take me to Wendy's I need a sandwich.! I said sitting up.